Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Ok...today is the 5th...so based off of my C-Note experience....we should receive our tracking numbers by no later than next Thursday (10/10) and our shoes will arrive shortly after these release at other retailers on the 19th....:D ... Just my prediction. (and I know there isn't a release scheduled at other retailers)...I'm just poking fun at their slow shipping process)

Got my pair but that extra $20 + no free shipping got me feeling some type of way.
Dont sweat it. That extra 20 dollars goes to Concepts and next years release..  Id gladly pay them 40 more, in regards to how hard they are killing it with their NB collabs.
roll.gif

DAT THIRST.  

god this thread is already turning into a mess aha. either way cant wait for fieg to preview his nb collab 

Ok...today is the 5th...so based off of my C-Note experience....we should receive our tracking numbers by no later than next Thursday (10/10) and our shoes will arrive shortly after these release at other retailers on the 19th....
happy.gif
... Just my prediction. (and I know there isn't a release scheduled at other retailers)...I'm just poking fun at their slow shipping process)
good looks, but i thought these were cncpts only? they had said that on IG

damn...still lot of sizes available, just reached the checkout page for another 11.5. concepts must be trollin :smh:

I'm still able to add multiple sizes to my cart, looks like there was more than enough to go around.

Wow, so apparently the shipping info I put in didn't match on my order. Just got a called Dave from Concepts to confirm my address. I'm shocked they just didn't cancel my order. Insanely happy right now.

My order is in the #162 - -'s, guess that's what I get for thinking about it for a second before hitting confirm :tongue:

Last edited:

Wow, so apparently the shipping info I put in didn't match on my order. Just got a called Dave from Concepts to confirm my address. I'm shocked they just didn't cancel my order. Insanely happy right now.
thats dope. gotta love shops that make that extra effort on CS

Got through with an 8.5 not my size. But if anyone is willing to trade for a 8/7.5 let me know. If not i'll sell it to my friend

I got it to the "submit order" page at 12:35. I just had to hit a button to buy it, but didn't want to risk the "one per household" rule.

I think it's just 1 per order, I don't think they discriminate against people who were able to knock out multiple orders... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom