Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys, everyone needs to calm down. No where near that many pairs. Are you kidding me? These are stocked and shipped out of the Concepts Cambridge store. No way they can handle that kind of quantity of any one shoe.

indifferent.gif
laugh.gif

I was just kidding about the free shipping... Although they did give it to me. I said I'd been searching for the Pebble Blues for a while, and they weren't easy to find. I still don't know why they're taking all the New Balance off the J.Crew website!

Patience fellas concepts will get to you...if its anything like the cnotes release (with less amount) as long as you don't get a cancellation email you will get your pair...might sound obvious but I believe it took someone 19+days to get their cnotes here...

They really make that many pairs with collabs?

idk man. 1000 total to as high as 20,000 total have now been reported, allegedly and from undisclosed sources. without the actual number coming from the horse's mouth- deonpoint/IG- these numbers mean nothing to me. of course, copping a pair is sweeter if it's 1/1000 as opposed to 1/20,000.

but I have to believe that they produced more mints than what they were leading us to believe, especially when 1) they bumped up to $220 online; 2) numerous IG pics showed stacks on the sidewalk & car trunks full of red boxes (they obviously didn't limit one per; also way too many pre-orders were being offered prior to release); and 3) people were able to place more than one online order. in all seriousness, it wasn't hard to get a pair if you were online at 12est, even 12:05pm.

when the first pic of the tannery leaked- the top view pic of the shoe among all the clothes- people were saying it was in-store only, & super limited. I personally gave up hope since I live in Hawaii. then the release of the C-note maintains the hype; (almost) everybody gets their C-note. then the tannery/mint gets its release date with an online release announced, strategically on the weekend after the C-note drops at other stores. so, why limit production numbers if you have people thirsty to get the C-note/mint duo or simply the mint on it's own because they couldn't get the C-note?

1000 in-store/1500 online seemed most accurate, but it wouldn't surprise me if more were produced.

still waiting
161--- here

Chill, I'm 158xx,nothing yet, I expect tomorrow, you will get yours and on Friday or next week, it's two guys working so many pairs, posting here won't speed it

What'd everyone's next purchase, gr or collab?

Patience fellas concepts will get to you...if its anything like the cnotes release (with less amount) as long as you don't get a cancellation email you will get your pair...might sound obvious but I believe it took someone 19+days to get their cnotes here...
It took me 18 days to get my Cnotes. They didn't get enough size 11.5's, so New Balance had to send them a second shipment. I finally got my pair.

for those wondering about shipping. I am order 157xx and received shipping around 10 am pst. Stuck at (Order Processed: Ready for UPS...

seems like they are going from 156xx up. so the 161xx guys got some waiting, like I had for the c-note release. everyone will get their pairs shipped.

Mine took 19 days to ship and arrive to me in seattle from the initial c-note release on the 14th. 
me...

Last edited:

for those wondering about shipping. I am order 157xx and received shipping around 10 am pst. Stuck at (Order Processed: Ready for UPS...

seems like they are going from 156xx up. so the 161xx guys got some waiting, like I had for the c-note release. everyone will get their pairs shipped.

Mine took 19 days to ship and arrive to me in seattle from the initial c-note release on the 14th. 
whoa thats a long time

i guess east to west coast does take a while with UPS

whoa thats a long time

i guess east to west coast does take a while with UPS
there was a problem with my billing info, but they didn't call me till the saturday (Sep 21) following the release. printed a shipping label that following monday (Sep 23), but didn't get picked up by UPS until thursday (Sep 26). Arrived at my house wednesday (Oct 2).

I'm guessing they called me that saturday because they must of just finished shipping all the C-Note orders that had no problems with billing etc... so basically you just need to be patient with these guys. they may be slow but they at least get the job done. 

there was a problem with my billing info, but they didn't call me till the saturday (Sep 21) following the release. printed a shipping label that following monday (Sep 23), but didn't get picked up by UPS until thursday (Sep 26). Arrived at my house wednesday (Oct 2).

I'm guessing they called me that saturday because they must of just finished shipping all the C-Note orders that had no problems with billing etc... so basically you just need to be patient with these guys. they may be slow but they at least get the job done. 
the same thing has been happening all of the new supreme season

thousands of orders and only a few heads to pack and ship it all

If you need a pair of these GEMS hit up J.Crew's 24 hour customer service... Tell them the bawl Crispy sent you for free shipping! All you need is the Style Number (#95527) and the Model Number (M998JS1)... Make sure you specify "Pebble Blue". Some sizes are on back order for November, but I feel like its worth the wait! These might go down as one of the best 998 color ways!!! Get on it Peoples!

Your Dude with the Tude,
Crispo
Kind of disappointing that no one noticed that the picture above is a fake pebble blue 998.

I guess that's how dudes are on Ebay selling fake NBs and still getting positive feedback from it.

This:

Does not look like this:

Last edited:
Its so obvious now i see both photos. That N on the first picture is dog ****. Ive emailed jcrew to hook me up with a pre order on the pebble blues though
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom