Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So how do 1600 fits compared to my Jordan xi Columbia og game worn still smells like MJ pair?

But really though, good write up NT13. Unfortunately, that'll get buried and people will still ask =\

Btw, big ups to VCU being ranked 14th

Lmao, thanks, I actually got to go with vcu to the final four in Houston couple seasons back, definitely good times

Soleasian, check my sig, I'll add need supply soon, they're actually based 10 Mims always from my place in Richmond

Today...

ive been fallin off new balances for a while but for some reason i want the bodegas SOO bad but i cant bring myself to buy them idky lol 

First delivery was Thursday but they required signature so had to pick them up yesterday. I'm on east coast though...mine were sent FedEx home delivery

still unsure if i should grab these. are all the toeboxs on the 1500s bad now? i feel like the colorway on these makes me overlook the toebox. 
Toebox sucks but I will always look past shape if I really like the colorway.

noob question: how does sizing run on NB compared to Nike?

I'm a 7.5 in Nike Flyknit (both trainer & racer)/Roshe/Air Max/pretty much any other nike shoe
Do i go TTS with 7.5 or should i size up/down?
order the same size.. it would help to know the model of the NB's you want... 

noob question: how does sizing run on NB compared to Nike?

I'm a 7.5 in Nike Flyknit (both trainer & racer)/Roshe/Air Max/pretty much any other nike shoe
Do i go TTS with 7.5 or should i size up/down?
I'm 8.5US AMs, flyknits. I sized 0.5 down on most my NBs (576, 577, 996, 998, 1300, 1400, 1500, 1600, 1700) and they fit perfect. hope that helps.

newest...

Back
Top Bottom