Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

RF turns good threads into bull ****

Reference the asics thread during the ECP release...

If dudes wanna feel some type of way about me trying to redirect traffic into that **** slobbing beast thread then i'll fall back and let this turn into the JB forum every release.
not that serious

did you forget what the definition of collaboration is?  RF didn't manufacture the shoes. I don't see a big R on the side of the 999. I believe that is a N for New Balance. Correct me if im wrong but I think this just might be the new balance thread.  
I do agree with this point when people are being serious, but dude was obviously joking. 

Remove your cape before you trip on it

Last edited:
Just a heads up if anyone is still looking for autobahn days, suede store has a US10 on their site. Sorry if someone already posted this, I looked back and didn't see it posted yet.

Burgandy and Greens in to compliment my the blacks. Those Navy's are tough to find in my size and the grays...forget about them, lol. 990's have to be my favorite everyday all occassion wears. Way too comfy and go with everything.

Burgandy's have to be my favorite, that 3m in the right places. Just slick.

With prices the way they are now, yeah.. But Id still see if I could nudge him under the 300 mark.. 280-290
my boy has been trying to sell his size 10.5 for a minute. At this point he just wants $300...

I kinda feel bad because the only reason he bought a pair was because I had him drive me to Concepts to get my own, and based on pre-release speculations they were supposed to be a difficult cop. So he figured he would flip em. Then Concepts released enough for everyone online lol i ain't mad about that at all, but nobody needed to buy his pair lol 

whatever though, I offered to throw him a $20 if he grabbed me another size 12 to stock, but he gambled for the big bucks

amazon has a 30% off for new balance and other shoes that is sold and shipped by amazon.  picked up grey/green 1300lm for $100

RF turns good threads into bull ****

Reference the asics thread during the ECP release...

If dudes wanna feel some type of way about me trying to redirect traffic into that **** slobbing beast thread then i'll fall back and let this turn into the JB forum every release.

I with you on that, but you're a day late and a dollar short buddy. There isn't much difference between here and the JB forum when a collab NB drops. Posts consist of ignorant *** questions about where to buy and what time, as if doing your own research is out of the question.

Then once they drop, you can expect a page or two of "copped" or complaints about getting shafted. Same thing as JB thread, just on a smaller scale.

Those RFs look good to me. Just not enough of a 1600 fan to go through the hassle of trying to buy on Kith though. Still very nice, nonetheless.

Burgandy and Greens in to compliment my the blacks. Those Navy's are tough to find in my size and the grays...forget about them, lol. 990's have to be my favorite everyday all occassion wears. Way too comfy and go with everything.

Burgandy's have to be my favorite, that 3m in the right places. Just slick.
 I need a second pair of black 990s mine will be beat real soon as much as a wear them 
laugh.gif
, you aint lying about the comfort.

Yeah. The 990 Anniversaries are my favorite. The Navy is my beater. I really need to clean them. Quality is on point. Need to get a second burgundy and my first green.

Those are clean. They're both nice color ways. C-Notes weren't as hard to get as some of these releases (Burn rubber, Oshman, Night/Day).

Would going a half size up on 1300 be pushing it? I was just offered a trade for some salmon soles and I'm normally an 8.5 in most NB's and the size the dude offered was a 9. Any info would be greatly appreciated and repped. Thanks!

Would going a half size up on 1300 be pushing it? I was just offered a trade for some salmon soles and I'm normally an 8.5 in most NB's and the size the dude offered was a 9. Any info would be greatly appreciated and repped. Thanks!
1300s usually run a 0.5 on the bigger end..so might not be a good look

What's a safe way to trade items internationally or same country but cant do meet ups
Just traded succesfully with a dude recently and what we agreed on was sending one shoe at a time. In first package you send first shoe and all included accesories (OG Box, laces, duffle bag, w.e). This is to ensure that you dont get jipped on the extra laces or nice box the shoes may come with (also builds the trust). We made sure to send pics of every action such as putting shoes in box, tagged box at post office, and pictures of receipt with tracking. 

Once you both receive  the first shoe you send the second shoe out, again with tagged pics. Overall it made for a smooth transaction. I mean nobody would scam someone over one shoe right??? right?!?!!?!?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom