Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I got you. Click on this link, and you'll see a 10% off plus free shipping code on the top. Click it, and it'll take you to the New Balance website, and you'll get 10% off everything in the store. That's the best you're gonna get. Hope this helped Dude!

http://promocodesforyou.com/index.php?id=345&gclid=CO_z0b-yl7sCFQ7xOgodFgQAPQ
Thank you Crispy! So my total came out to 148.50 and that 10% works on orders over 150 lol, so what I did was add a pair of $2.99 round black laces to make it come out to 142 total haha. Can't wait to get these babies, just love the cut on the American made 574, those china made 574 classics are hideous on the toe box

Those 998s are a must...
Indeed!
nthat.gif

In on the 990's! Those 998's are pretty nice too, a lot better to me then the samples of the 996's eventhough it's the same colorway the 998 carries it off better!

Going Burgandy's and Norse Aro's today. 
glasses.gif

should be interesting. I don't think anyone was able to buy online for there last collab through their website.
I would agree with this; I spent over an hour trying for those Gel Lyte III and was never successful.  A shame too because I really did like that collab and design.

I think that those look like complete crap

I do wish you luck on getting a pair if you like them though!
Between the blimpy toe box and ashy looking 70's carpet suede, don't know which one kills it for me more. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Not me. I liked and wanted their asics way more. These don't represent Chicago to me in any particular way. Good luck to whoever wants them.
yea their asics were crazy

i got the NB's i wanted (americanas) so im not gonna even bother trying for these. they look good though

Back
Top Bottom