Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Really impressed.

So sick, 997's.... can't wait for these. 2014 seems like it's readying up the vacuum to suck in my pay.
I have seen two other colors exclusive of these two pairs in the pics; it looks like they are going full out with the 997 in 2014 which should be very exciting!

I have seen two other colors exclusive of these two pairs in the pics; it looks like they are going full out with the 997 in 2014 which should be very exciting!
Was it the grey pair and some light grey one? Those two were the first I saw of those. I was thinking they were going to just release a handful like they did the 990's but looks like these will be getting 998 like runs. Very exciting indeed!

Definitely in on the Light Blues. At first when I saw the grey's I thought they were just the Road Runner Sports ones. Seems to be a darker shade of gray and they have the standard NB on the heel tab instead of that weird font one RRS used on theirs.

What disappointed you about the Daytonas? Mine won't be here till Tues. Never had a 1600 because was never fond of the shape, but I expect materials to be on point with this one.
They're too loud... too much going on... and Im not feeling the all perforated upper. Material is nice tho especially the off white nubuck which is madd soft.

They're too loud... too much going on... and Im not feeling the all perforated upper. Material is nice tho especially the off white nubuck which is madd soft.
Ah, yeah I was hesitant about it at first but I do love blue/white, not much on the pink but it was stated as 3M and there's just slight accents I figured it'd be fine. The all perforated does seem unnecessary. Only other pair I have that's all perforated were the Baits/Asic Rings Saga's but the black/greys were clean enough and weren't noticable at all. Always was wondering what the Daytona's would go well with.

someone just listed a pair of CNCPTS Seals for $200 BIN. 

he said $180 direct invoice, size 10.5. 

I passing for another pair that I been wanting for a long long time and can't buy both so.... 

shooting whoever the info. the price is great and they're in excellent pre-owned condition. 

and oh, speaking of deals... man

how that Colette pair in size 13 for $130 OBO is still just sitting there got my mind blown. 

Last edited:
Thosr 2014 new balances are gonna released in Q1 and Q2 of 2014. I'm gonna scooped them up at below retail.. hehehe. NB staff benefitttssss. Hahaha.

I passing for another pair that I been wanting for a long long time and can't buy both so.... 

shooting whoever the info. the price is great and they're in excellent pre-owned condition. 

how that Colette pair in size 13 for $130 OBO is still just sitting there got my mind blown. 

Wow! Great deal, wish they were 10s...will rep when I get reps back. :lol:

Man I wish they were 12's too nice a price for Colette

been watching those Colette's for a grip now. it might be time to low ball lol

Back
Top Bottom