Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I just heard RISE in New York is offering $15 OFF all NB styles today. Basically covers the shipping/tax. Pretty good deal.

I just copped the "barbershop" 1600s from them. There site shows all the styles they've got... rise45.com

At the New Balance store in Seoul, Korea. Took some pics for you guys, it's crowded as hell in here. Real nice location and store
Were you able to grab anything for yourself? From my deductions, it seems like you took off your pair of Roshe Run Platinums to try something on haha

Last edited:
I saw the restock around 11am EST as I was walking
out the door to go on a hunt... Which still continues |I

I just heard RISE in New York is offering $15 OFF all NB styles today. Basically covers the shipping/tax. Pretty good deal.

I just copped the "barbershop" 1600s from them. There site shows all the styles they've got... rise45.com
You work for them?

Nice kicks 1600 Grand Anse

March Release according to SneakerFreaker

Last edited:
Just got some 1300BB's from YCMC.com for $80 with the promo code 15OFFNP. 15% Off any shoe.

Hate to be that guy but can someone provide me with the link for the sizing guides for pretty much all the models?

Just got some 1300BB's from YCMC.com for $80 with the promo code 15OFFNP. 15% Off any shoe.
why didn't they produce more size 8-10 instead of putting all the big size for SALE almost 1/2 price every fckin time, bless you all the big size.

I might have to get some infernos when they come back in stock.

Nice Kicks are ok. I like how the grey breaks things up. One thing that I noticed, IMO 1600's look better in person.

Did anyone see if there was a 8.5 during the restock? I called j.crew yesterday and made a request for the infernos. I emailed them today after seeing the restock, but they said they still haven't filled my request.
So I requested the store inventory search on Friday for the 998 Infernos and saw the online restock on Saturday. I emailed customer service on Saturday and found out that the search request doesn't check for online inventory since it goes out of a warehouse. So I was advised to purchase them online if I see a restock online then cancel my inventory search request. 

Today I called a couple J.Crew locations in large cities since I wanted to make sure I get a pair. A guy from the Chicago location was really helpful and told me most places are only getting one pair in each size. After calling 3 stores, I found my size 8.5 and ordered them for $170 with free shipping after taxes. I tried getting the 10% discount but got shot down, oh well. I was told they ship out tomorrow afternoon. PM me for locations I was suggested to call.

Last edited:
[h1][/h1][h1]Has anyone seen the NB 890BL3's under retail? I think they look sick with the all black treatment, but I'm reluctant to pay retail cause I feel like they're just sitting on most sites. These specifically[/h1]

Back
Top Bottom