Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

It's ok to get into a new brand, without sh*t*ing on the others... let's not sound like a bunch of jaded dudes talking crap on their ex's after finding a new girl, lol.

I'd do the BD's if they were more readily avaiable. Take what you can have both are beautiful. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I really like those 998LL. Any leads on a sz 10 with a coupon code?

So it's pretty much on to eBay for a pair of the J Crew x Balance Inferno at this point?

I've had the same problem, size 9 no where to be found. All sold out online and in-store according to j.crew. Regretting I slept on these. Hoping for a restock like the Pebble Blues. I think we just have to keep an eye out. PM if anyone has any leads on a 9. Thanks.
Someone posted earlier that j crew restocked the pebble blues

I really like those 998LL. Any leads on a sz 10 with a coupon code?

So it's pretty much on to eBay for a pair of the J Crew x Balance Inferno at this point?

I placed an order online for the Infernos last weekend and received a "Sorry, this item is out of stock" email a couple of days ago. This was followed by a call from a J Crew stylist saying that they were able to store locate a pair for me. My Infernos are coming in the mail tomorrow :smokin

I would try to go into a store and ask if they can help you store locate a pair in your size. May be a long shot but it's worth a try.

Just had my M990BD's arrive and I'd just like to know whether the insole is plain or has new balance printed on?

oops... expensive week... bought the M990BD's and now the M997GY's... think I'll need to put in a few extra shifts at work

Back
Top Bottom