Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

got the Nice Kicks 1600's in today at the office. They are nice quality... but that's about it. The color scheme is not my style at all.

some pics for the blog

man i hope the phoenix reds restock on jcrew. 

im hurtin
frown.gif

Last edited:
That jacket that dropped with the SEALS is dope. I'm surprised I haven't seen anyone else on here with it. I made sure to to cop both when they released online.

Took me a lil while but was able to hunt down a pair in my size :smokin

(crapppy phone pics i know i know)

Considering these are us made, these are prob my fav of alllll his releases with the ultramarines. I wish the sole was gum or white but all good nonetheless.

Looks fantastic. Love how mine turned out with a little reshape. Did u brush out the suede after as well? Helps quite a bit. Nice job
Yeh I brushed out the suede and it came right back to normal. The toe box was actually still a little damp when I took the pics which is why it looks a bit darker. 

^hmmm...i was able to get thru about 15 min. ago...hopefully i'm good. did you place an order as well solefreedom1013? 300 bucks tho...and all i really wanted were the shoes...haha...

^hmmm...i was able to get thru about 15 min. ago...hopefully i'm good. did you place an order as well solefreedom1013? 300 bucks tho...and all i really wanted were the shoes...haha...

I didn't. Just sharing the info. If you got through and received an order confirmation, it should be ok.

Back
Top Bottom