Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Got these in....really nice. The grey is almost white, definitely dirt magnets. I need to invest in a nice camera like some of you guys have.

Latest pick up, pretty content with these. Practically DS (seller said worn once) and for a decent price to boot.

i bought a NB 1600 in size 10us but i noticed inside it says 9.5uk and 44euro, but in other shoes i wear like nike and asics the sizing says 10us, 9uk and 43euro, so is there a sizing difference between them? or is the fit just the same?
or do i need to size down in NB to get the same fit, size as in the nike and asics ones?

Last edited:
i bought a NB 1600 in size 10us but i noticed inside it says 9.5uk and 44euro, but in other shoes i wear like nike and asics the sizing says 10us, 9uk and 43euro, so is there a sizing difference between them? or is the fit just the same?
or do i need to size down in NB to get the same fit, size as in the nike and asics ones?
thats why i always go with my uk size, normally uk sizing is 1 inch bigger than us size, but with new balance its only .5 .... i'm not sure though if this holds true for all models 

@Niccosays
 nope... these bro, with or without rope laces doesn't matter to me I just want the shoe. I've only been buying NB for about a year now but I know guys in here said they sat on shelves when they originally released and now I cant find a pair for $200 or under and lets not even talk about the prices for the "Lacestrikes" those d*** ropelaces that Ronnie apparently put together himself and are made with the finest of silk (sarcasm) are adding an extra $50 to the already high prices I've found on ebay :smh: ... rant over lol 

Those clean as hell.

There is a sizing difference between companies. There is a full size difference between UK and US in Nike and Asics and only a half size difference for NB.

Here's a breakdown of UK to US sizing differences that I can think of...

0.5 size (US10 = UK9.5)
New Balance
Adidas

1.0 size (US10 = UK9)
Nike/Jordan
Asics
Reebok
Puma
Saucony
Converse

Much better in person like I had hoped.

Quality is on point as well.

these "grand Anse" are elusive for me cant find an 11 and when i have a chance they sell out so quick always on the hunt when you finally get them it feels so muich better to rock them 

Back
Top Bottom