Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

^^^ thats gross
sick.gif

i also know im in the small minority , but i dont like the kennedy's at all . like not one bit ; i cant understand why people like them so much
ohwell.gif
C-Notes >>>>>>> Kennedy's. 

Just copped the New Balance M990BD off of eBay for $85 shipped, super pumped about that pick up. Anyone have the re-issue of the 990? Thoughts/Opinions? They look like butter!

Just copped the New Balance M990BD off of eBay for $85 shipped, super pumped about that pick up. Anyone have the re-issue of the 990? Thoughts/Opinions? They look like butter!

The 990BD has been my go-to for the past 8 months. Super comfortable and the materials are top notch. Whenever I can't decide on a shoe, I end up throwing 'em on.

Definitely a solid purchase.

Update, just got the Navy 990 for $90 shipped, been a decent few days guys! :D Next cop will be those teal 1300s...any word on that release?

The 990BD has been my go-to for the past 8 months. Super comfortable and the materials are top notch. Whenever I can't decide on a shoe, I end up throwing 'em on.

Definitely a solid purchase.
Thanks man I can't wait to get those, just copped the Navy 990 just now for $90 shipped. Really would like those Grey joints.

If you're a big footer, there's one site that has a 13 for sale.
I am a #teamsmallfeet here man, 7.5 is my size. It always seems runners sell out so fast in the smaller sizes first. Funny how that's opposite in the Jordan/Nike releases.

I put white laces in mine... **** looks ill .... 

Can you post pics? My pair only came with blue, grey, and tan laces. I wasn't a huge fan of the blue laces as I prefer a more subtle overall look for the shoe. Just put the grey laces in.

I am a #teamsmallfeet here man, 7.5 is my size. It always seems runners sell out so fast in the smaller sizes first. Funny how that's opposite in the Jordan/Nike releases.

I feel you man. This pair I just bought is a size 8. I think a 7.5 would fit better though. I actually found a 7.5 in these but the guy was asking so much more money than the guy with the 8. This guy had the 7.5 listed for $500, I offered $320, he said $400 because it's a rare size, I ignored him he sent me another message saying he'd do $360 shipped. I just copped the size 8 for $250 off someone else.

On the hunt for c-notes now and not too optimistic about finding a reasonable price in my size.

Last edited:
I feel you man. This pair I just bought is a size 8. I think a 7.5 would fit better though. I actually found a 7.5 in these but the guy was asking so much more money than the guy with the 8. This guy had the 7.5 listed for $500, I offered $320, he said $400 because it's a rare size, I ignored him he sent me another message saying he'd do $360 shipped. I just copped the size 8 for $250 off someone else.

On the hunt for c-notes now and not too optimistic about finding a reasonable price in my size.
ive seen a size 8 cnote for 220? meet up nyc only.. it''s out there

I'm on the newbalancecom site and I wanted to know of these red laces would match the 998ro. And if those silver ones would look good on the 998bt
Please let me know and it seems 45 is stock lenght

i dont know about the color, but those laces are not going to be the same "style" as the ones that came with the sneakers. that style are the traditional generic flat laces you can get from any shoe store.

ive seen a size 8 cnote for 220? meet up nyc only.. it''s out there
WOAH WOAH WOAH AWARE ME

Wtf? Is there some kind of problem with the production of size 12s or am I just too slow? The last three drops I've seen seem to be a full size run minus the 12. I hope I'm not going to need to be upset about this down the line.
Too slow I think. Pretty sure I saw it. I had to be quick to get that tiny 5.5 for the other half.
The strange thing is size 12 is one of those sizes that are typically leftover and go on sale. Maybe you just have to wait till the official release.

Back
Top Bottom