Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like the navy 997s but I like my grey 997s better. They look fresher ,you can wear them with any color shirt and actually I wore mine once with a all navy shirt and when I saw how good they looked with navy shirt I said I'm skipping navy 997s and moving on to next release

Do these 577 run huge or tts ? Never owned this model, I own 575 ,997 .998 1500 all in sz 8.5 and all fit pretty good
Stay the same to your other models if they're Made in UK. The only 577 I've had to size down on were the Americana's for a perfect fit, CM. Americana's, yet Made in ASIA... still gets me lol.

Anyone here who has the 577 seaside pack? I'm planning to buy these but I need to see unfiltered pictures first. 
tired.gif

I plan to paint the logo black. Thoughts? 

It seems like the grey 997 are more liked than these which to me is crazy. The materials on the 997 are spectacular imho. I dunno seems like we are kinda spoiled in the New Balance world when this type of quality is complained about.
I like navy more than gray but compared to the grey 997 the suede is not top notch like alot of my 998s. Dont get me wrong i'm still feeling these just those 2 complaints. And if your charging 200 at least give us the same suede thats used on the greys

For all the EU people on here, Caliroots has a 20% off code, VIPTWENTY, so you can get the teal 1300's or the 998BT's at a slightly better price. FSR on both

Any info on how quality is on the barbershop 580? And is there any 3M reflective material on the upper???
I've seen them in person.The quality is good. soft suede and a little reflective right above the toebox. Decent shoe

Last edited:
Any upcoming CW of the 997's? The grey and navy are great CWs but I already own a lot of grey and navy kicks. 

Back
Top Bottom