Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

1300s - $80
Infernos - $100

These 1300s are a thing of beauty :smokin

2nd pair of infernos :smokin

:x :x :x :x

Crazy prices

I've wore my C-Note a couple of times, I've noticed a lil dirt stain on the toe wrap, what would you guys recommend i use to clean it up a bit?

I've wore my C-Note a couple of times, I've noticed a lil dirt stain on the toe wrap, what would you guys recommend i use to clean it up a bit?
A suede eraser and brush should be fine. Erase away at the area in one direction, not back and forth. Make sure you don't apply too much pressure and just work at it.  Use the brush to remove any eraser lint and fluff the suede. If the stain is stubborn, just rinse and repeat this process until you can eliminate it to a tolerable point. Whatever you do, don't use any liquids! Not even those from "reputable" cleaning brands.

I need some help...flats or ropes? (I'm horrible when it comes to decision making)...thanks.

Last edited:

A suede eraser and brush should be fine. Erase away at the area in one direction, not back and forth. Make sure you don't apply too much pressure and just work at it.  Use the brush to remove any eraser lint and fluff the suede. If the stain is stubborn, just rinse and repeat this process until you can eliminate it to a tolerable point. Whatever you do, don't use any liquids! Not even those from "reputable" cleaning brands.
Presh, will check it out this weekend..

^nice b sox! you're inspiring me to finally bust my pair out...that pigskin is so soft and buttery...

on a completely random/separate note...for those of you how own a regular pair of mt580's and a revlite version of them...do they fit about the same? i'm really tempted to pull the trigger on one of those japan pack revlite 580's...so just need to know if i should be getting the same size that i normally get for regular 580's or not...

thanks in advance!

Fellas, with all of these fresh New Balance's I see really nice denim accompanying them in all of these shots. Since copying is the biggest form of flattery, can you all plus some of the denim you have? Thanks guys, happy Friday!

I'm not in any of the pictures, but all my denim is from Nudie Jeans. They're a Scandinavian brand using organic cotton and produce (mostly) in Europe. Not really cheap but great qualitywise.

I don't know how easy it is to get them in the USA. Over here most bigger cities have a store that sells them (in addition to many online retailers).

Back
Top Bottom