Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

So I think I wanna get into a pair if 577's. How does this model fit compared to other models? I'm 10.5 in 1500/1600 and 9.5-10 in 998's. Good looking out.

Today...

So I think I wanna get into a pair if 577's. How does this model fit compared to other models? I'm 10.5 in 1500/1600 and 9.5-10 in 998's. Good looking out.

I'm a US 9.5 in all my NB (576, 577, 990, 997). They're all either Made in USA or UK, so I can't tell you anything about the Made in Asia sizing. Also, I'm a US10 in basically all my Nikes, if that helps.

I'd go a full size down with americanas. I'm a 13 in everything but the 577 I wear a 12 and it's perfect.

To you all:

Living in Cleveland and working at a major hospital here, it's safe to say the sneaker scene isn't all around me. With that being said, when I tell people my favorite brand is New Balance, they look at me like I'm crazy. With THAT being said, in general, has anyone every stopped you and said they like (enter the model here) your New Balance's? Just curious.

Growing up in the Boston area, it didn't really happen, unless by another NB fan.

Since I've lived in Dallas, it definitely happens more, and it's usually people asking where I bought them.

The answer 99% of the time- "nowhere around here".

Last edited:
^
I live in houston tx and all I see is zombies rocking JB so you don't see many folks rocking NBs but when I wear a few pairs , I do get compliments

I get compliments from coworkers but that's because they know I like shoes. When I go somewhere people never notice what I'm wearing but sometimes people are noticeably just staring at my shoes. The only strangers that compliment me are the people who work in shoe retail and that's their ice breaker to sell me something. That doesn't really count I guess.

Last edited:
I get compliments from coworkers but that's because they know I like shoes. When I go somewhere people never notice what I'm wearing but sometimes people are noticeably just staring at my shoes. The only strangers that compliment me are the people who work in shoe retail and that's their ice breaker to sell me something. That doesn't really count I guess.
LOL have had similar experiences, the people that know I'm into kickers let me know whats good...also it seems like the pairs I give away to the homeboys always end up getting complemented once they end up on there feet...sheet must look booty on my elephant feet or some sheet. 

Anyone know where I can get either color of the 997s below retail or with discount code?

Tryna avoid paying that full $200.

Back
Top Bottom