Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just copped some 1400s in the Navy make up for $39 shipped. Pretty excited for these to come in. Anyone else have em?

Was able to pre-order JCrew Independence Days thru the phone. Dude told me that I was guaranteed my pair and also that the shoes might not even reach online due to the high amount of pre-orders.

Take that for whatever its worth

Was able to pre-order JCrew Independence Days thru the phone. Dude told me that I was guaranteed my pair and also that the shoes might not even reach online due to the high amount of pre-orders.

Take that for whatever its worth
WHERE YOU GUYS PREORDERING AT ?

Has anybody heard what time the Independence Days will be available on JCrew's website? I'm not close to any JCrew stores and am in classes during weekdays. Any help is appreciated.

MY BAD JUST READ BUT THANKS **** BOI
laugh.gif

Has anybody heard what time the Independence Days will be available on JCrew's website? I'm not close to any JCrew stores and am in classes during weekdays. Any help is appreciated.

Just preorder them and skip the hassle. Info is a few posts above.

Pebble blues need to go on sale dammit!
Ha, you're in the Fieg thread trying to throw money at those terrible Goldmember Asics for 200 after shipping, but you're waitng for pebble blues to go on sale? 

Just get the Pebbles before you regret it.

Last edited:
if I wear a size 10.5 in Asics Gel Lyte V, Saucony Grids 9000, and in Flyknit trainers and chukkas, what size should I get for the 998s?

Latest pick up:

The suede on these CHs is on another level.  So soft.  One annoying this is that there is a loopy stitch, something I havnt come across on USA made NBs so far

Latest pick up:

The suede on these CHs is on another level.  So soft.  One annoying this is that there is a loopy stitch, something I havnt come across on USA made NBs so far
i had to double on these, so, so clean.

am i the only one in between these Jcrew joints

Back
Top Bottom