Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Nooo.. please not the reseller debate again. Let him sell it whatever price he wants..

I'll be there on my computer on the 18th for sure, hope they made enough for everyone to grab one! They did say "general release" on the 18th right?

$350 is how much it costs to get another pair?
I made sure it was the cheapest one on ebay and it clearly states to message me for a better price. If someone wants to buy it now, sure, be my guest and pay it. otherwise, send me a message. And yea, most the people who waited on line weren't selling and those who were, put it on ebay. So If I wanted them now that would be the price I had to pay

Nooo.. please not the reseller debate again. Let him sell it whatever price he wants..

I'll be there on my computer on the 18th for sure, hope they made enough for everyone to grab one! They did say "general release" on the 18th right?
Not really trying to have a debate.

In general I don't really care when people try to make a few dollars off of some stupid hyped up nonsense like supreme foams, but it is a little annoying for people who have been into New Balance for more than a week, when people try to start making $200 profit off of a pair of J.Crew 998s.

Last edited:

I made sure it was the cheapest one on ebay and it clearly states to message me for a better price. If someone wants to buy it now, sure, be my guest and pay it. otherwise, send me a message. And yea, most the people who waited on line weren't selling and those who were, put it on ebay. So If I wanted them now that would be the price I had to pay
You know damn well you can get the shoes a whole lot cheaper than that in just a few days.

Actually, you can pre-order a pair still for retail right now. So how in the hell do you need $350 to get another pair?

The only people trying to charge that amount now are reselling ******** like you.

This is why I don't like that J.Crew has decided on trying limited releases. People think they can turn some huge profit off of a shoe that they hadn't even heard of a week ago.

Last edited:

Not really trying to have a debate.

In general I don't really care when people try to make a few dollars off of some stupid hyped up nonsense like supreme foams, but it is a little annoying for people who have been into New Balance for more than a week, when people try to start making $200 profit off of a pair of J.Crew 998s.
dude, I just posted them on ebay for the price everyone else was (less, in fact) I'm not trynna help out strangers on ebay but if you messaged me I could care less what I sold them for as long as I got mine. It was the first pair of shoes i've ever lines up for so it was obviously not my intent to resell 
indifferent.gif
 just trynna get my size man

dude, I just posted them on ebay for the price everyone else was (less, in fact) I'm not trynna help out strangers on ebay but if you messaged me I could care less what I sold them for as long as I got mine. It was the first pair of shoes i've ever lines up for so it was obviously not my intent to resell 
indifferent.gif
 just trynna get my size man
So call them up right now like everyone else in this thread did, and pre-order your correct size. For retail.

If that is really all you wanted...

this was the first time I checked back after that picture lol will do. My bad man, I just put em up for the same price everyone else listed them as cause I just wanted to buy it now. I assume you checked my link cause you were interested so let me know if you want them. My bad for arguing about this on here but send me a pm if you want

Last edited:
Just got my email that my pre-order is good :smokin

Those of you that are curious on how to place a pre-order, give em a call or send them an email.

Has anyone bought a pair of the 1500's ?. Would appreciate knowing how they fit, never bought NB before and I have somewhat wide feet.

Has anyone bought a pair of the 1500's ?. Would appreciate knowing how they fit, never bought NB before and I have somewhat wide feet.
About what you wear in general jordans (3s, 4s, 6s, etc) is what I usually tell people 

People lined up at the Liquor Store for the New Balance?

The sneaker scene has officially gone completely off the deep end.

I shop there for clothes regularly and would have never, in a million years, have imagined they would EVER have a line outside for ANYTHING, particularly shoes.  

They are a great looking pair of NB, but too similar to the recent BT that released at least in my eyes.

:frown:

Last edited:
Thanks, love the shape and will have to settle for a GR since the resell price of the solebox collabs is insane.
If you buy a GR 1500 produced after 2009, don't expect them to have the same shape as a solebox collab 1500. With that said, GR 1500's post 2009 are still nice and great shoes, just not solebox status.

lolol ordered size 8 998CH twice and both times it took almost 2 weeks for them to say they are out of stock and then took a couple more days to refund the order.

If you buy a GR 1500 produced after 2009, don't expect them to have the same shape as a solebox collab 1500. With that said, GR 1500's post 2009 are still nice and great shoes, just not solebox status.

No I know, I've seen the different color was though I'll keep an eye out for pre 2009 as well, I agree though it is definitely a great shoe.

"we are training our teams to deliver the best customer service possible"

laugh.gif
Sports Zone Elite needs to get their act together.  TERRIBLE customer service and no one paying attention to what is going on.  I ordered the New Balance 998BD (they had one pair showing available) and it arrived THREE WEEKS LATER, and filthy dirty. One shoe was dirtier than the other and the box was wrecked.  Then it took over two weeks for me to receive a refund and they made no accommodation for me at all.  A 10% coupon or something would have been nice. I won't order from them again. EVER 

I've heard nothing but bad about them (at least for the online store) so I've never ordered anything. Too bad the question wasn't asked in the interview about why they can't seem to fulfill orders/provide quality proudcts for their online shoppers.

In today's climate of everyone is a sneaker head because it's the cool thing to be and because everything is so limited, you can't blame a person for wanting to camp out just so they can get the shoe. I don't use bots and thank god I have Saturdays off so I can go try and get these sneakers. I'm here right now in front of j crew and there is a 40 year old here camping just because he wants the shoe and he knows how the game is. Don't blame the player blame the game
If you spending time waiting and camping for sneakers then the last thing u are is a player. Lol wait in line for a shoe that we all can pre order  is the dumbest thing i have ever heard of

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom