Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

@denniscu :smokin

Long shot: anywhere to get the 999 cherry blossoms anymore or am i going to have to ebay for a size 10?

Still tempted by the special box c-notes, but hesitant because of sizing. Anyone compare them to Americanas? Added to the 340 price I just can't yet pull the trigger.

Long shot: anywhere to get the 999 cherry blossoms anymore or am i going to have to ebay for a size 10?
those seem very hard to come by. i've had my eye out and i've only seen  a couple pairs on ebay. 

they were asia exclusive and i heard they were very sought out over there. 

Got my Pebble Blues early last year for $90 from J Crew. I think it was right before they exclude NBs from their sale codes.

1. 997 - GY, NV, PR (on preorder)

2. 1300 - AR2, JP, GYW

3. 990 - RS, HSN, N
in the UK jcrew site I know the codes work for 20% off.  they were not working briefly when the indys dropped but are back working.  

Another annoying sizing question but I'll try to keep it simple:

997s run .5 big in length like 998s or more TTS like 1600s?

^ that's a good shot.

If you could only choose one.....

Navy or Grey

grey sir, that's my personal preference, can't have enough grey purrs

UNIONMADE had the navy for 120$ sale yesterday and I missed out on that

as far as sizing goes, i think 0.5 is fine but going tts isn't the end of the world either

as far as sizing goes, i think 0.5 is fine but going tts isn't the end of the world either
What!?? I just paid $180 for my navy pair :frown:

Repped. Thanks for the help I don't seem to come across them in store as much as other models.
A 9.5 in the 998s fits me perfectly snug. I got my Navy 997s off premieres sale but they only had a 10 left. Wearing em now and they def do run a little longer. Have about a half of an inch of space with elite socks on. No heel slippage though so its perfectly wearable.

I prefer the navy 997s, but I still haven't seen the Greys in person and people say the quality is better on those. Kicking myself for jumping on the navys at retail when they dropped.

Back
Top Bottom