Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Anyone know where find hockey laces that will fit sneakers? The shortest ones I can find are 72". I would appreciate any help.

Anyone know where find hockey laces that will fit sneakers? The shortest ones I can find are 72". I would appreciate any help.[/quote]
Try buying hockey Laces for youth skates. They'll be a lot shorter.

Last edited:

too many to name,,, 

better than c notes ? not sure were to start,,,,,ummmm 

998BD

998LL 

998js2

998js1 

998js4

the list go's on. 

C-notes have the best story line that is about all.
you listed 2 awesome 998s denim blues and indys. but you just said infernos were better than c notes? lol 

Last edited:
Opinions are subjective. Arguing favorite color ways could go on for ages. As far as recent 998's though, the PB's are up there for me. After getting the Indy's, I think the PB's are better built. They seem to be constructed with a tighter forefoot which fits me much better...but again....it's all subjective.

C Notes are a great colorway but to me the GNR's are the best buy from the past two years.

Hey guys, I wore my 998 ID's to a rays game and I unfortunately got jeans stains on them, will a suede eraser help or are they a lost cause

Can I get some input from folks here?
So I have 998s cnotes in a sz11 and they fit nice and snug. I got a pair of 1300nw in an 11 as well and the fit isn't bad but I feel some heel slippage. Should I get a 10.5 instead?
Also, I'm a bit wide footed.

And before anyone mentions, yes I looked at the sizing chart, but would like some feedback. Thanks in advance! :wink:
Yes get a 10.5 I half size down on all my 1300. They run big

there is a reason C notes sat for hours after releasing. most re sellers lost money or broke even after release. 

I passed on release date and bought them from a "re-seller" for 180 or 185 shipped.

Its all hype, they are far from the best 998 out. but, to each their own. 
umm c-notes didn't sit for hours on release.. Also if it's all hype, why would you say they sat when they released? lol I def don't believe that you bought c-notes for 180. retail was 175. d00d why you making stuff up?

umm c-notes didn't sit for hours on release.. Also if it's all hype, why would you say they sat when they released? lol I def don't believe that you bought c-notes for 180. retail was 175. d00d why you making stuff up?
LMAO 
roll.gif
people refuse to believe that C-notes sat. Shows how opinions change when you sprinkle some hype in there. If i would've known that C-notes would sky rocket like they did i would've had a wall full of them just waiting. Not saying i don't like them but they were pooped on on RD. That's why i refuse to pay current resale for cnotes. Until i find a pair for $200 or feel like trading for something that i don't won't I just won't have them

*last post i'll ever make about c-notes lol*

Back
Top Bottom