Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

after initially slating the shape on the Shelflife City of Golds, I won a pair on ebay brand new for half the retail price and I must say they are really nice. Especially for a bargain price!

Yesterday...

^ I'm closer to a true 13, so my 998 are snug but comfortable. Chances are the MT580 are gonna be really snug in a 12 but I may just have to take that chance
I would go to smaller and only wear thinner sport socks. I wore my mt580 propaganda pack today thats a sz 10 with a thick no show sock and fits just fine. With my Capsule 580s I went with a 10 and also feel they are almost the same size. I wouldnt go smaller just because of the material on the Capsules. Your 998s that are a sz 12 that fit snug but still comfy is because of the suede mesh combo that is probably on them. Just remember the Capsules are Denim, Awesome shoes though.
I'm somewhere between a 9 and 9.5. I went with a size 9 in the Capsule 580's and I think I could've actually went with an 8.5. But since I'll be wearing sport socks and I generally like a little toe room, I'm good with the 9. So imo I'd go with the 12 also.
Same here I would take the toe room over no toe room especially for a long day.

Blends does not have a promo code, no.

after initially slating the shape on the Shelflife City of Golds, I won a pair on ebay brand new for half the retail price and I must say they are really nice. Especially for a bargain price!
Wow, that's a hell of a come up! What size?

Blends does not have a promo code, no.
Wow, that's a hell of a come up! What size?
They are UK8 US8.5. Was an auction that ran for a week, swooped in with a last second bid [emoji]128514[/emoji].... But I'm glad I did. The shape may not be the best but the materials are great and the colour scheme and interchangeable N's give the shoes a distinct uniqueness.

Back
Top Bottom