Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

thanks. repped.

any idea what feature will be charging for the straws?

FML end just sold out in my size
mean.gif
it'll probably be similar to the dollar amount End was charging. so maybe 2 bills?

Feature doesn't really mark up collabs or any other releases from what I've seen. the only tricky part is sometimes they do in-store only. Keep it locked on their social meds. Sometimes they'll do pre-orders a day in advance. I got my 997GY from them. They ship USPS Priority too, so it's quick.

I had a green in my End cart for a day and then sold when they did the free shipping. Oh well. I'm content with the grey.

yeah i had my size in cart earlier today, but got busy at work and now I'm back on the hunt for a decent price :rolleyes

Honestly I think I can get them for 200 which as far as I inow is basically retail plus tax plus ship. I only said 250 to save my inbox from the flurry of pm's that would ensue.

I mainly posted just cause I thought it was super weird they'd randomly have 1 pair up there
Yeah that is a good price. How did they look in person, quality and materials wise. Very odd that they got 1 pair. Might have been a misshipment :lol:

ordered my starcows 10/26. shipped 10/27. delivered following Monday 11/3

where from?

i just paid $220.00 USD/$140.78 GBP from hanon and selected the quickest shipping method. I'm not tryna deal with having to look for these in the future. night fellas.

How'd you get it down to $220? I'm seeing $234 before shipping.
where from?

i just paid $220.00 USD/$140.78 GBP from hanon and selected the quickest shipping method. I'm not tryna deal with having to look for these in the future. night fellas.

I wonder y would concepts release the 496 so soon when they havent satisfied the rose 997 orders yet? Seems like they would have handled the large orders from last weekends release b4 putting more on their plates from another  release.

if you haven't heard yet pys.com CODE: VETSALE (Take 35% off for most footwear styles; expires 11/13/2014 @ 11:59 pm PT)  also FREE Standard Shipping a lot of dope new balance and other kicks seems like stuff is moving fast.

Back
Top Bottom