Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

NB joggers are back in stock at Sneaker Politics. Now... anyone know how they fit? Haha. I don't own any NB sweats, but I feel their apparel generally runs a little large. Just curious if anyone has experience with the NB joggers...

****kkkk they sold out of the 13 
mean.gif
 I was gonna pick these up too, they're really nice.

I hope Social Status doesn't do anything shady at the local stores if their New Balance collaboration has a little buzz. 

I hope Social Status doesn't do anything shady at the local stores if their New Balance collaboration has a little buzz. 

probably no min..

but if you're in the boro bro get there the day of release (or prior to) to ensure pairs will not go straight to phone orders..locations will immediately put pairs available of their collabs at like 12pm (store opens at 11 smh)

i seen the shoe and theyre pretty wack, imo

:lol:

Well damn, I'm hoping that they end up looking good, teaser looks promising. I'm not too fond of the 1600 model, am hoping this pair would change that, and supporting a great shop at the same time would be a plus.

I hope the pair you saw was their ugly duckling sample lol

Walter..

Burn Rubber collab is :x

Vernors is the best ginger ale :pimp:
I disagree but where can you get that ginger ale?

Should be able to find it at Target or Walmart. I usually get it from Dierbergs or Schnucks.

NY - I saw some people say it could be found at UES Fairway Market 240 E 86th (Between 2nd & 3rd Aves) "Yorkville"

Reactions: alp
Should be able to find it at Target or Walmart. I usually get it from Dierbergs or Schnucks.

NY - I saw some people say it could be found at UES Fairway Market 240 E 86th (Between 2nd & 3rd Aves) "Yorkville"
aight ima try it out, good lookin

NB joggers are back in stock at Sneaker Politics. Now... anyone know how they fit? Haha. I don't own any NB sweats, but I feel their apparel generally runs a little large. Just curious if anyone has experience with the NB joggers...

Im curious too, i wanna snag the black pair.

The whole yellow heel is 3m, the midsole is speckled, the N is velcro and the shoe comes with replaceable solid yellow Ns. Really sick but im looking under $200 and can only find $250+

now that there's a ginger ale nb, somebody needs to do a Jameson
Duuuude, couldn't have said it better myself! I may go mess around with the custom 990 or 574 classics on NB.com and make a Jame-O whiskey custom haha. Burn Rubber should've made a whiskey ginger pack. 

Back
Top Bottom