Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Finally
Congrats bro, I know the feeling of finally finding this shoe after looking forever...

Last edited:
Got some 999s from the wanted pack off 6pm awhile back but I've yet to wear them cuz they give off the "senior citizen" vibe IMO. They look clean and subtle in the pics but are very underwhelming in person. I'm thinking about sprucing em up with maybe some rope laces or possibly some custom work. Any suggestions?

Got some 999s from the wanted pack off 6pm awhile back but I've yet to wear them cuz they give off the "senior citizen" vibe IMO. They look clean and subtle in the pics but are very underwhelming in person. I'm thinking about sprucing em up with maybe some rope laces or possibly some custom work. Any suggestions?
how about just trying something like white laces?

You talking about these?

That's what I'd recommend. I don't know about Asian made NBs though.

Thanks, it's so confusing ha. A few people have told me to stick to my UK size and others have told me to stick to the US and EU sizing which if I did that then my UK sizing would be an 8

Well, everyone's sizing is a bit different so you won't know for sure until you've tried on a pair. But I think going half a size down from your US Nike size is some sort of a general consensus when it comes to NB 99X and 57X. I think some user (NT13?) on here has a link to a size guide in his sig that you could check to get some more input, but I'm not sure if I remember all that correctly or if it was another user in another thread for another brand... :wink:

Well, everyone's sizing is a bit different so you won't know for sure until you've tried on a pair. But I think going half a size down from your US Nike size is some sort of a general consensus when it comes to NB 99X and 57X. I think some user (NT13?) on here has a link to a size guide in his sig that you could check to get some more input, but I'm not sure if I remember all that correctly or if it was another user in another thread for another brand... :wink:
Yes, Niketalk13 has a super helpful NB sizing chart, check the link under his sig for the link, i've used it a few times myself:smile:

Back
Top Bottom