Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Only my second pair of NB, the Worthy 740 x Packer, on sale for $75 shipped.

I think Packer Shoes does some of the best collabs.

I love the quality on these. The leather accents are so soft I didn't even realize it was leather at first. Also, the inner lining is plush.

Ive been thinkin about getting these for a while now, what is the sizing like?

Need supply is great. Word of caution though: if you ever have to return anything you will have to pay for return shipping and the service they use is really slow (2+ weeks). You would be better off just printing your own USPS label.
I live 10 minutes away from their store in Richmond, if anyone ever needs a proxy, let me know, I'm swinging by today to grab those dbrs

Idk, they look too similar to the M997BTS in these pictures, which I'd much rather have than these. I'm all in with the Horween 997's.

Walter..
Horween 997s 
nerd.gif

In defense some people make anything look bad. There is a guy on NT that will remain nameless that posts pretty hot kicks. Stuff that I personally have and know are great. They look terrible on him at all times. Of course it's all my opinion. On the other end some guys will make walmart specials look like must cops. So I would consider a range of pics.

Ive been thinkin about getting these for a while now, what is the sizing like?
I haven't tried them on, but on Packer's site they say they run big.

Also, seeing as this is only my second pair of NB, I don't have much of a frame of reference.

I haven't tried them on, but on Packer's site they say they run big.

Also, seeing as this is only my second pair of NB, I don't have much of a frame of reference.
Definitely half size down for all 740s. They run long. I have the OG white/blacks and went 0.5 down and they are slightly big still. 

Definitely half size down for all 740s. They run long. I have the OG white/blacks and went 0.5 down and they are slightly big still. 

I half size down in 997,998 to an 11 so should i go even further down to 10.5? thanks for the help.

I half size down in 997,998 to an 11 so should i go even further down to 10.5? thanks for the help.
Personally I would follow your 997/998 sizing and go 0.5 down only. But if you like your kicks kinda snug like some people on this forum go down full size. Good luck. 

****k all this collabo talk I'm looking forward to the made in England pack, those maroon 997s, grey 998s, aqua haze 996s.

wow, that pic of the Footpatrol is disappointing.  i hope that's just a terrible picture bc i love the CW and theme.

I am hoping these 998 bsa(?) drop soon...

Can't find the MB in a size 9 - these will have to do

Last edited:
M1300GB owners, what's the consensus on the fit compared to other 1300's? Is it any different? or .5 down like the rest of em? Thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom