Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

u work for 10 deep? One of my low key favorite brands... Been rockin with em since like 01-02.

Got a lot of 05-06 items that I need to get rid of cuz i lost weight and was wearing OD baggy ish back then...

u work for 10 deep? One of my low key favorite brands... Been rockin with em since like 01-02.

Got a lot of 05-06 items that I need to get rid of cuz i lost weight and was wearing OD baggy ish back then...
yessir, thanks man, i been with the company since 2011

What are those red/white/blue jams in the bottom right corner?

I'm stupid and didn't read. Nevermind. All look good though.
wink.gif

is 997ccf and 998cel part of these upcoming jan/feb releases or later on during the year? anyone know?

Deconstructed 696 is so smooth. Super clean, soft and going to be a great spring shoe. Fits a tad long, (I'm a 13 in everything), but not a lot of volume in the shoe. My shoe tree barely sits in the shoe because there is no heel counter. All around [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji] super pleased with my purchase.

not helping dude haha

I want them but I gotta hold out
AT 168$, I bought mine at 200$ and i think they are worth it, mad that they went on sale after i bought them off ebay a day or two before, i say TREAT YOSELF PLAYA, you deserve it

Very nice dude that NB love is strong
Not sure about your rug though!
The rug really ties the room together.
Sick line up though.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 thanks playas, not my rug tho, its the rug in our show room
Don't blow his head up
mean.gif

wink.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
 Gotta show him some love for hooking it up with Steel Blue RFs
pimp.gif

No idea you worked for 10 deep?!?! One of my favorite brands and also one of our best selling brands at our shop.
Yea man, thanks, what shop you with?

is 997ccf and 998cel part of these upcoming jan/feb releases or later on during the year? anyone know?
Spring/Summer this year man

Ha my homie German used to be the TM....brazy
yea thats the homie, aint seen him in a hot one tho

Back
Top Bottom