Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like these, not too much cash, nice laces. Would look dope unlaced a bit. Clean CW

the 998BT was one of 2014's standouts, definitely cop if you have the chance esp if discounted.
nice colorway

im new to nb and the thread so if anyone can help me find a pair for a decent price or some good sites to use for future releases will be greatly appreciated!

nice colorway

im new to nb and the thread so if anyone can help me find a pair for a decent price or some good sites to use for future releases will be greatly appreciated!
What size are you looking for? These joints can be found for under retail in a number of places these days. 

is groovyshoes.ca legit? how much are duties and taxes shipping a pair from canada to new york? Thanks!

is groovyshoes.ca legit? how much are duties and taxes shipping a pair from canada to new york? Thanks!
Very legit. i ordered 997JNBs from them. They shipped extremely fast and I didn't have to pay any duties or taxes. I ended up saving money due to the conversion rate. 

Thanks! Was hesitant with those pictures.. Planning to cop those 997NV from them. You guys got any discount coupon?

Groovy is legit and due to the exchange rate canada pairs are coming out cheaper than us retail. Never have to worry about customs duty because of the north american free trade agreement

Never have to worry about customs duty because of the north american free trade agreement

That's technically not correct. The nafta states that if the item is grown, manufactured, or produced in one of the 3 countries it is exempt from duty (for the most part). But since most of the nb's we buy are made in usa, you shouldn't have to worry about duty.

Fwiw with all my dealings with buyers and sellers on the other side of the border(I'm Canadian), our customs agents are far more stringent than the US ones. I've literally had to spend an hour on more than one occasion trying to convince the cba my items were manufactured in the US.

Really wish NB UK would put out some info as regards a UK or a EURO release of the M1300JP i had a UK rep telling em that it was last produced in 2009 and has not been produced since... i schooled her and her response was:

"Hi Mark

Many thanks for sending that over. I have looked through our systems and there is currently no dates for this shoe to come into stock. Our sale orders show on our system up to the end of the year and there is currently no order for any retails.

Apologies I couldn’t help you further

Kind regards"

Useless...

At least END were better help they could confirm they will be in receipt of product but not a date or RRP, its the RRP i'm really interested in as £250 i'm on the fence £200 and i'm in!

Yea. There the 1400 but THEY DO NOT LOOK LIKE THE PICS AT ALL. there almost a light vibrant olive, 3m heel tab. Someone on j crew had an almost identical review so I know its not me...anyways no size 13 I don't know what's up with that but I'm starting to see a trend in both Adidas and New Balance with no size 13
Don't worry man, there will (hopefully) be a size 13 restock! I know I want a pair too...

collab 575 with mita and fame city. from like 5 or 6 years ago. i dont think many people liked these so i cant imagine they go for a lot. at the same time dont know anyone with them so it might be tough to find a pair for sale lol
Anibal has em lol

how is this nb related?

"From their 'Homage' collection, borrowing the silhouettes and detailing from some of the sneaker world's best loved designs, the Hender Scheme Manual Industrial Products 08 is a hand-made, stripped back version of the classic New Balance 1300"

That's technically not correct. The nafta states that if the item is grown, manufactured, or produced in one of the 3 countries it is exempt from duty (for the most part). But since most of the nb's we buy are made in usa, you shouldn't have to worry about duty.

Fwiw with all my dealings with buyers and sellers on the other side of the border(I'm Canadian), our customs agents are far more stringent than the US ones. I've literally had to spend an hour on more than one occasion trying to convince the cba my items were manufactured in the US.
sorry, didn't mean to overlook you being in canada. tend to be more us-centric when chatting on these types of forums. guys in the us dont have to worry. they will rubber stamp things from canada all day. ive bought articles of clothing made in japan through shops in canada valued over $200 without issue. never had to worry about marking as a gift and low value like when ordering from other international countries.

Back
Top Bottom