Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

i think that's just the nature of pig skin suede.  like some parts of the pig will be more/less hairy than other parts. 
Always happens with pigskin.. Pretty annoying actually. I've had so many pairs where right shoe and left shoe looks different. I usually sell those pairs asap.

Found this pic on ig and I really want to do this to my pair without ruining them in the process. Has anyone ever attempted this or something similar.

These look
pimp.gif
this your pair Scott? @PumpLance  

What's the cheapest you guys have seen the 997 Navy's go for? And if anyone knows where I can find a pair in size 9.5 for less than retail, can please point me in that direction? Thanks!

What's the cheapest you guys have seen the 997 Navy's go for? And if anyone knows where I can find a pair in size 9.5 for less than retail, can please point me in that direction? Thanks!
I copped mine for $150 last year, but IIRC they went for lower than that at some point. I wear an 8, which usually sells out pretty quick though, so i thought 150 was a great price.

I copped mine for $150 last year, but IIRC they went for lower than that at some point. I wear an 8, which usually sells out pretty quick though, so i thought 150 was a great price.
Ah man, I wish I paid more attention to these back then. I would cop right now, but I can't even find a size 9.5 anywhere. I'm so late to this party 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom