Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Feel like its a wrap for these JP's.
Cant come across a 10.
mean.gif
called Social Status early around 1130am, dude answered and said they got my size but 2 call back at 1pm bc they were busy.  Called Premier an hr later and got my size 
smokin.gif

Gotta hand it to Premier, whether they have it in stock or not, customer service is A+ So far, they don't pull B.S. like some of these sneaker shops.

called Social Status early around 1130am, dude answered and said they got my size but 2 call back at 1pm bc they were busy.  Called Premier an hr later and got my size :smokin
Gotta hand it to Premier, whether they have it in stock or not, customer service is A+ So far, they don't pull B.S. like some of these sneaker shops.

I can proxy for social status Raleigh, just pm me

I don't get it... what makes these so expensive. They look like a pretty dull shoe imo

Most people going after them have had the previous releases.

I wouldn't pay $300 for them either. So many other NB models released over the years can be had at that price.

But I'm always for buy what you like.

Last edited:
I'm curious to see if anyone was able to grab a pair off NB.com. I never saw them go live and NB was trolling on IG this morning.

Just went and picked up a pair. $300 is steep but the quality is on point. But wtf is this?
$140 is the suggested retail; $300 is the final price after tax.  Some 214.3% tax in the republic of New Balance!  They be "taxin'" b!  
roll.gif

Last edited:
When I called SS and asked about them dude said
they were $140. I was like "they're not $300?" Thinking
he might be looking at a diff pair. Put me on hold and came
back with $300. Been thinking if I coulda got them for the LOW
the past 2 hrs :lol:

Yea man..13s fit tight on me, but I can manage. But I've noticed that trend as well, on a recent Packer*Asics release it only went up to 12.5, I've seen it on many NBs and especially Adidas. By far Adidas does this the most often, I remember looking for some Boost running kicks and they only went to 12.5. I've seen it on subsequent Adidas releases..dosent make sence.

If someone comes across more 1300JPs (specifically a 8.5), PLEASE shoot me a PM before posting the link. Decided I'm gonna just have to do the 300.

Called Social Status, they have an 8 and a 9, but I gotta have an 8.5 if I'm dropping retail.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom