Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I like these:

how's the length?  like a nike shoe?  i'm in between sizes on NB

SNS pair is the one i'm eyeing
roll.gif
you guys think i should go TTS NB or nike size?  wish i could try one on first
They're a bit shorter than my other NBs but not much. If you're in between NB sizes the bigger NB size might do. But I'd still say get your Nike size because of the width of the shoe. Worst case you need to put in an insole.

Snagged these off ebay for $25 as they were pretty rough, cleaned them up and now they look pretty good. Very happy. 

577GNA
I am in a bad habit of this. I look for used shoes specifically for this purpose. I'd say 90% of the time it's a success, but then that other 10%, the shoes are absolutely trashed. Well done man!

Nice work! gotta love a project shoe that turns out well

They look great! Nice work.

I am in a bad habit of this. I look for used shoes specifically for this purpose. I'd say 90% of the time it's a success, but then that other 10%, the shoes are absolutely trashed. Well done man!
Thanks guys. These were the shots on ebay I had to go off of. I had to look past the haggard lacing and see the shape of the shoe was still good, and no major stains. 

Last edited:

I think we were discussing IKEA shoe trees in here a week or two ago and their impending discontinuation. I just did the home ordering service through IKEA Pittsburgh. Came out to like $35 shipped for 25 which is still a good deal to me. Anyone looking to load up on them before they run out everywhere I would suggest calling. 
You are the man.  Grabbed 30 shipped to NY.  Appreciate it.

hey now, not all photographers live life by way of filters... 
tired.gif

Your right, not all. But how many times have we seen a pre release picture or even promotion pics from a shop (*cough* KITH *cough*) and then in hand discover and very different shoe...

Back
Top Bottom