Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey guys, I was wondering what are everyones thoughts on these ARC New Balance. I know they came out awhile ago but are chances to cop pretty much gone?

Hey guys, I was wondering what are everyones thoughts on these ARC New Balance. I know they came out awhile ago but are chances to cop pretty much gone?

Going to be pretty tough to find - don't recall many spots getting them back in 2009 (don't remember if non-ARC joints got them - though oddly, remember them sitting at ARC NYC months after release).  But ya, will probably require some hunting and a lot of patience.

If you just want the 1300 shape and that color, 1300NW came out last year and can still be had for discount.

Last edited:

Tried new balance customization on their website. The turnaround was amazingly fast, I think it was less than a week. Quality is on point too, made in America. Only regret is going with the 574 model. I will definitely do this again but use the 990 model.

Going to be pretty tough to find - don't recall many spots getting them back in 2009 (don't remember if non-ARC joints got them - though oddly, remember them sitting at ARC NYC months after release).  But ya, will probably require some hunting and a lot of patience.

If you just want the 1300 shape and that color, 1300NW came out last year and can still be had for discount.
I don't think they are as limited as the other collabs of that era, but the number of good conditioned pairs are decreasing. They were slept on hard from release all the way until a year or two ago. I remember seeing these getting an Asian re-release almost a year after the original ARC release.

As for the 1300NW, they are similar, but yet very different. soft suede vs nubuck, deep teal vs doublemint- like color, and that mesh on the ARC is still one of the best.

If its that teal suede ur looking for, M576PTG may be a good alternative.

Last edited:

I don't think they are as limited as the other collabs of that era, but the number of good conditioned pairs are decreasing. They were slept on hard from release all the way until a year or two ago. I remember seeing these getting an Asian re-release almost a year after the original ARC release.

As for the 1300NW, they are similar, but yet very different. soft suede vs nubuck, deep teal vs doublemint- like color, and that mesh on the ARC is still one of the best.

If its that teal suede ur looking for, M576PTG may be a good alternative.
Ya - didn't mean to say the 1300NW was the same as the teal ARC 1300 -- definitely wish the 1300NW was suede rather than nubuck.  Agreed - different but still a 'poor man's' ARC 1300.

Good call on the 576PTG recommendation.

Indigo flames are exclusive to jcrew. Last i checked the jcrew warehouse was out and the only pairs available would have to be shipped from physical stores. Luckily i got both jcrew 990's for $280 shipped

wow i came in this thread after a couple of weeks without checking to look up info about those 1300JPs, didn't realize they released last weekend. im kinda salty rn, i swore they were coming out this weekend.

there's no shot anywhere still has them, right?

Last edited:
wow i came in this thread after a couple of weeks without checking to look up info about those 1300JPs, didn't realize they released last weekend. im kinda salty rn, i swore they were coming out this weekend.

there's no shot anywhere still has them, right?
Try creme in Virginia. I bought a pair from there on Tuesday. Came to $296 shipped. When I placed my order he asked how many pair I wanted so they may have some left.

Tried new balance customization on their website. The turnaround was amazingly fast, I think it was less than a week. Quality is on point too, made in America. Only regret is going with the 574 model. I will definitely do this again but use the 990 model.
These turned out great man you mind sharing what colors you used for the design? I've been trying to compile a folder with all the colors represented from made shoes since its hard to tell sometimes what the true color is just by looking at the 3d model on NBDC.

Ya - didn't mean to say the 1300NW was the same as the teal ARC 1300 -- definitely wish the 1300NW was suede rather than nubuck.  Agreed - different but still a 'poor man's' ARC 1300.

Good call on the 576PTG recommendation.

Appreciate the insights guys, may go for the 576 instead since I can't seem to find the ARC anywhere for sale.

Back
Top Bottom