Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Repped on that kd, might just grab those 998cels finally. I've been waiting cause feebay prices for those have been dropping. In regards to the seaside pack I think the white flats and the orange laces look the best. The ropes sorta match from the pic but it doesn't contrast well with the similarly colored tongue. Hard to tell how the navy laces look from the angle of that shoe. The ropes might look better irl than from the photos but I will never know forsure.

I am trying for DOL and it is full price when clicking the buy tab.

Edit: now I have it! Reped! Glad I waited it out for a sale.

Last edited:

i mean 25% off is good already, how much are you trying to land for?
DOLs were at like $130 a week ago on eBay I think. Probably won't go that low with a boutique but something around $160 would be nice. DBRs retailed at $260 and a lot of people got them sub $150.

Last edited:
End wont be getting ANY 997bts due to the production issues. So it seems like the release has been dropped entirely... Sad day folks.

DOLs were at like $130 a week ago on eBay I think. Probably won't go that low with a boutique but something around $160 would be nice. DBRs retailed at $260 and a lot of people got them sub $150.
DOL at $130? man... i need to step up my nb hunting game.  lowest i've seen was $170ish i think
End wont be getting ANY 997bts due to the production issues. So it seems like the release has been dropped entirely... Sad day folks.
i wonder what the production issues are that they can't just delay release?? i mean they must've made some already right

i wonder what the production issues are that they can't just delay release?? i mean they must've made some already right

I really would like to know as well. But the answer of the end support team to my question if they wont get any pairs was, that 'New balance have cancelled the production of this shoe I am afraid'.

I really would like to know as well. But the answer of the end support team to my question if they wont get any pairs was, that 'New balance have cancelled the production of this shoe I am afraid'.
How come some people have managed to secure the 997 bts???

i mean 25% off is good already, how much are you trying to land for?

Yeah it is very good. It's just bad timing with this weekends upcoming releases.

I would really like to get 30-40% off. I'd love to pay $120ish for CCF's and $160ish for DOL's. I'm mainly going after those two.

What you guys are saying about the BTS just sucks. I know plenty of us have been patiently waiting for them for months back into 2014. Hopefully NB just delays the release.

Walter..

What do the 997dts look like? I couldn't find any info
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=997bts

mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom