Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Just a few designs I made. NB has really good choices with colors and tones. Kennedy and pattas inspired

Another sizing question, but do you guys recommend sizing .5 down on 997? I'm a 9.5 in my GLV/AM90/nike free

All NB has to do is add "Perforated Suede" as an option for the toe box.

I'm sure they can figure out a way to charge for it too. 

Hey guys, End is having a 25% off sale with the code SALEPREVIEW.

I snagged flying flags 1500s for $143 shipped :smokin .

Ordered my custom on friday and I still have recieved nothing about shipping. Hopefully today I hear something. Two day turnaround might be delayed tho due to high demand

Ordered my custom on friday and I still have recieved nothing about shipping. Hopefully today I hear something. Two day turnaround might be delayed tho due to high demand
same.

I ordered 2 pairs and havent even got a comfirmation email yet...

Last edited:
Another sizing question, but do you guys recommend sizing .5 down on 997? I'm a 9.5 in my GLV/AM90/nike free
would like to know this too, thinking about picking a pair of 997's when they drop in July.
The 997's are pretty narrow towards the toebox so I stick with my nike size (9.5). I've had tts and .5 down and although .5 is doable, going tts is a lot more comfortable imo. I go .5 down in all my other NBs however

You just sign up and then whenever you shop online you go through the ebates website first and it will tell you a cashbach amount. Every month or so you get a payment straight to your account from ebates. Pretty slick. I used a 16% cashback on NBs website a while back. Saved me $32. 

You just sign up and then whenever you shop online you go through the ebates website first and it will tell you a cashbach amount. Every month or so you get a payment straight to your account from ebates. Pretty slick. I used a 16% cashback on NBs website a while back. Saved me $32. 
Nice! Thanks man. 

Looks like there is also a $15 off $100 coupon in addition to the 12% cashback.

Probably going to order some 998's real soon.

Nice! Thanks man. 

Looks like there is also a $15 off $100 coupon in addition to the 12% cashback.

Probably going to order some 998's real soon.
The 15 off 100 didnt work for me when i purchased the CCFs. Never hurts to try tho. PM me and ill send you a referral ebates link. Gives me a bonus 
happy.gif

Their turnaround is probably two business days. Saturday and Sunday generally are not business days.

Their turnaround is probably two business days. Saturday and Sunday generally are not business days
I ordered friday as well. I have no issue with waiting for the shoes to be made. My problem is i never even got a order confirmation (which is automated) and its been 4 days. As it was an expensive order Im concerned about that. Did anyone else that ordered get a order confirmation? 

Back
Top Bottom