Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Question for those of you that use the tongue loop on your 998s: Are the laces meant to go all the way through the tongue loop before crossing over (laces are visible on the inside tongue) or are you only meant to run the laces through the top suede layer of the tongue loop (laces not visible on inside tongue) ? 

you guys tend to wait on the GR releases for them to hit a sale right? I only ask because im looking to grab the 997s(cool grey/red) and 998s(Montauk) that just released on Kith, and am not really sure if I want to wait for them to go on sale somewhere or not

you guys tend to wait on the GR releases for them to hit a sale right? I only ask because im looking to grab the 997s(cool grey/red) and 998s(Montauk) that just released on Kith, and am not really sure if I want to wait for them to go on sale somewhere or not
never, i repeat, NEVER buy at full retail for GRs.

But 997GY2s tho.. lol

But 997GY2s tho.. lol

Those 997 gy2's are niiiiiiice.

But 997GY2s tho.. lol

True, it's rare that any GRs sell out that quick, you can always get at least 15-20% off at some point but those 997s got me holding out on some things and clearing out closet space.

But 997GY2s tho.. lol

True, it's rare that any GRs sell out that quick, you can always get at least 15-20% off at some point but those 997s got me holding out on some things and clearing out closet space.

Im hoping to scoop these 997 gy2s on a nice discount somewhere. Can't see paying 200$ for them.

Last edited:
Can people stop posting their NB customs on here. Diluting the actual thread...

Obvious troll post, I like seeing them!

Side note, anybody know what time j.crew updates their website? Can't get a straight answer from a Google search. Seems like its sometimes 12:01a, 4:00a, or 10a all est.

Side note, anybody know what time j.crew updates their website? Can't get a straight answer from a Google search. Seems like its sometimes 12:01a, 4:00a, or 10a all est.
For the Concrete Jungle, there was something strange where you could go to the UK site, add them to cart, then switch to the US site and they would still be in cart. I don't know what time that started working but I was able to do it at like 10PM the night before the official drop date.

Back
Top Bottom