Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Not knocking anyone complaining on custom wait time but personally I'd rather have NB take two weeks and get it right than have them take two days and mess something up.. In addition to the mesh issue my main problem with those early pairs is that I've seen the 3m heel part being screwed up. At least make it an option to choose two different colors lol
Im not trying to complain, its just weird they they said they should have already been shipped yet they dont have any info. I dont mind waiting two weeks either, just dont tell me they are gonna ship last week and this week have no info on the order. 

just got UPS notification that my NB customs will be here tomorrow...finally

Also those hilltop blues 
nthat.gif

Yeah, but all of their new balances have names (even the GR ones.) Pebble blue, ultramarine, new navy, dark military... Am I missing something?
Those are just the names of the colors used.. Not a nick name of the colorway. Correct me if I'm wrong

I might be the minority but I'm not a big fan of the Hilltop Blues. They aren't ugly to me at all, i just think its all the red accents that turns me off. :stoneface:  
Those red hits make the shoe for me, sorta like infrared

Also, what's the origin of this ctwenty code anyone know?

Just copped the hilltops... Def run big I'm generally a 9 in 997 998 9.5 in asics and I went with a 8.5. Toe box is a lil big. I was unsure about them then I tried them on and there was no question was told the store received slightly less than the concrete jungles.

just got UPS notification that my NB customs will be here tomorrow...finally

Also those hilltop blues 
nthat.gif
Just got the same confirmation from UPS as well but never received a order/shipping confirmation from NB . I'm just hoping they fixed the toe box issue before sending our pairs out tho

Called again as soon as I saw this post and same crap again.. the guy just gave me the runaround saying he couldn't do anything about it, but he did say I didn't get charged for the customs duty fee or shipping (today was free shipping on all orders). Btw did both of you cop hilltop blues?
I did get the hilltop blues. You can try cancelling your order and re-order from the US site if you're out of options. I would re-order first though … just to be sure you have your pair.

When did size US 11 become the most popular size?

All sizes of Hilltop Bulz on J.Crew are still available for pre-order except 11 and 11 H 

p.s.

Still no words about my NB here too.

Called again as soon as I saw this post and same crap again.. the guy just gave me the runaround saying he couldn't do anything about it, but he did say I didn't get charged for the customs duty fee or shipping (today was free shipping on all orders). Btw did both of you cop hilltop blues?

Yes - and I was also able to do this with the Concrete Jungles, Indy Day and Infernos - I am surprised they said no - usually they ask you to hold on and come back in two minutes with a price adjustment. Sorry to hear that.

Just copped the hilltops... Def run big I'm generally a 9 in 997 998 9.5 in asics and I went with a 8.5. Toe box is a lil big. I was unsure about them then I tried them on and there was no question was told the store received slightly less than the concrete jungles.[/quote]
Clean on feet. Wonder if other lace colors would work even better?

just got an email from BAIT to buy the G.I. Joe pack, and I didn't even sign up.....

I guess no one wants these... 
laugh.gif

Yea same here... Feel kinda bad for em. Lol
I dont feel bad for bait. They always pull that instore only raffle garbage with all the better releases. Then they wanna hold an online raffle for the trash that no one wants

You realize the difference between their own collabs and other store's collabs, right?

They do the online raffle with every one of their own collabs. Probably because they get a lot of their own

I saw them do in-store raffles for the monkey times and Medics. Asics sends out a handful of size runs per store. In-store raffles suck but that's what some stores do, vs. throwing up 25 pairs online, getting the site hammered, and 90% of the people not being able to get through.

Last edited:
You realize the difference between their own collabs and other store's collabs, right?

They do the online raffle with every one of their own collabs. Probably because they get a lot of their own

I saw them do in-store raffles for the monkey times and Medics. Asics sends out a handful of size runs per store. In-store raffles suck but that's what some stores do, vs. throwing up 25 pairs online, getting the site hammered, and 90% of the people not being able to get through.

This.

I totally understand their logic

Back
Top Bottom