Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Unds the size? 1500s re engineered today and IMO it's a amazing shoe ! Looks like a nike rosche a bit in the front but a lot more sleeker and sofisticated over all !

Unds the size? 1500s re engineered today and IMO it's a amazing shoe ! Looks like a nike rosche a bit in the front but a lot more sleeker and sofisticated over all !
I didn't like them at first, but on feet pics look great. May have to rethink getting a pair now. How's the sizing?

FYI - i've been to three Marshall's north of Boston and these have been at all of them in the clearance section

.... various sizes... smallest being size 11 up to size 17.. various prices $11 - $2
Did you order directly from Size?  or is there a US retailer?

Thanks!

anyone know where I can find replacement navy laces for the Salmon Soles? or something similar? wondering if the replacement laces on new balance website are the same navy color?
I cop my NB flat laces from the NB outlets and they had navy a couple of weeks back.  FYI the laces SUCK compared to the NB flats that come with the 998/997 IMO.  Really flimsy.

I cop my NB flat laces from the NB outlets and they had navy a couple of weeks back.  FYI the laces SUCK compared to the NB flats that come with the 998/997 IMO.  Really flimsy.
It's not the same color as the SS navy.  I tried to find the same laces that were shorter (since 1300 laces are ridiculously long) and I never found anything.

hate to be that guy but i've never owned a 998, hows the fit? TTS for me GLV/GLIII - 11, nike runners 11. 

Thanks in advance
998 for me are tts for me. Where a size 10 fits broken in already, a 9.5 fits perfect.   

i've gotta start to remember to do an #officecarpetfriday on thursdays since I have fridays off

New pick-up today. Gotta say these 998's are extremely comfy and glad I went with a 9 instead of an 9.5 because of the heel slippage. Worn all day and surprisingly they didn't hurt my feet like I thought they would. So in all very impressed and will be picking up other models of New Balance in the future.

New pick-up today. Gotta say these 998's are extremely comfy and glad I went with a 9 instead of an 9.5 because of the heel slippage. Worn all day and surprisingly they didn't hurt my feet like I thought they would. So in all very impressed and will be picking up other models of New Balance in the future.

Excellent choice for your first pair! :smokin

Last edited:
Has anyone seen a custom 998 with the new Cyclone Grey?? Its the one color I can't get a feel for since it looks the same as the gunmetal on the 3d model. 

Back
Top Bottom