Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Guys, what's the dealio with the 997DGM?  Not too many retailers have it, newbalance.com is already sold out of sizes.  Are they gonna show up soon or is that it for the retailers?

Also, they come with two sets of laces afaik, a navy and maroon.  First new balance in a while to do that right?

Guys, what's the dealio with the 997DGM?  Not too many retailers have it, newbalance.com is already sold out of sizes.  Are they gonna show up soon or is that it for the retailers?

Also, they come with two sets of laces afaik, a navy and maroon.  First new balance in a while to do that right?
yeah haven'tseen NB do that in a minute.

Also, weird/surprising the second set is navy

These babies just showed up. Im a 12 in everything but 11.5 fit like a glove. Now my copping chances have doubled. I can go 11.5 or 12 on 998s

Working from homecarpetfriday

Last edited:
wassup fellas. Haven't been on NT in months. Been so out of the loop I never even saw those premiers until a random post on twitter today. Other stores will get them at some point right? I know that collabs always go to other stores, just making sure these arent some crazy rare situation ..

glad to see the same familiar faces in here. 

Fresh in from that glorious sale on END.  
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
 these from the moment they dropped, but bided my time until they could be had for the right price.  $129 for these!?!  #alldayn***a     

Dearest DOL, 

At long last, my wait for the M997DOL has come to an END.  
smokin.gif

No matter, sorry to interrupt today's focus.  Now back to the regularly scheduled #OfficeCarpetFriday programming...

^ how did I not see that price on those 997dol.

just went to end and my size is gone,   damn I was slipping.   Thats the only other 997 that I want. 

Fresh in from that glorious sale on END.  
nerd.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
 these from the moment they dropped, but bided my time until they could be had for the right price.  $129 for these!?!  #alldayn***a     

Dearest DOL, 

At long last, my wait for the M997DOL has come to an END.  
smokin.gif

No matter, sorry to interrupt today's focus.  Now back to the regularly scheduled #OfficeCarpetFriday programming...
THIS! My pair comes in on Monday and I am thrilled. I've been waiting for months for them to get to this price point.

Just got shipping notification from J.Crew on my Nighthawk 998s.  They'll be here next week, I'll be sure to post pics once in hand. 

Nighthawks look like pebble blues but just darker everywhere...

That's the first thing that came to mind as well. They look pretty nice, but the Pebble Blue's are tough to beat.

It now makes sense why they discontinued the Pebble Blue's a few months ago.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom