Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

These are super legit. More comfy than the 997.

I wear a 9 for most of my shoes but for these 997's I had to go all the way down to an 8 and they fit perfectly

If you wound up going... Was there any good deals??

I just got back...it was dried up. Home girl there said they had the purple 996s,some random J Crew 998s, CNCPT Tourer's and some 997gy's but they sold out as of last week. All they had was some 1500 deconstructed and some random 1400s..the NV and Steel Blues

Last edited:
I just got back...it was dried up. Home girl there said they had the purple 996s,some random J Crew 998s, CNCPT Tourer's and some 997gy's but they sold out as of last week. All they had was some 1500 deconstructed and some random 1400s..the NV and Steel Blues

Was looking for the tourers... Would have loved them for $80... Thanks man and good luck hunting

UnDS the Concrete Jungle today.

Shout out to da plug @Rambo831
super super clean. still hunting for those in the worst way. i should have just bought the only pair of 9.5 on ebay month or two ago before they sold. buyer wanted $275 and i was tripping thinking i may find them for less. those the the nighthawks are like trying to find a dam unicorn.

Last edited:
so I would imagine that the grey 9975 will eventually be on NB.com right?

and is this the first ever USA made 9975?

Can anyone here comment on how the 597 fits? Footlocker/Eastbay/etc recommends going a half size up. I wear an 8.5 Air Max 1 and a size 9 Gel Lyte III/V if that helps.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom