Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Still my favorite J. Crew's :smokin #OCF

Just ordered the 9975 from SNS.
Word on the street is they're kinda limited. So I didn't want to take any chances.

What's up NT x NB...Long time lurker first time poster. Thought I'd share this NB display that is located on the Club Level of the Boston Garden

The 577s were the kicks I wore for the Celtics playoff run...time to brush em and box em till next season.

Underrated.
Glad to be back in time for #OCF (still no carpets here tho).
Those are money 
tongue.gif

577 is one of the most comfortable retro models IMO I love my Flying the Flag editions, only complaint being the thickness of the lining can make my feet pretty sweaty in the warmer months. 

If anyone is interested in buying a pair of Packer 580 Pine Barrens (worn once) PM me. Good Price

J.Crew it up with code: SCORE for your 998's. I just grabbed my brother the Midnight Moon and the monochrome Gel-Respectors for $210. 

Once this post hits an 1 Hour and 20 Minutes, the code might be dead (It ends 11:59PM PST)
still working

They said the same thing about the 997gy2 
eyes.gif
Lol yea, I'm sure only the initial release will seem limited, followed by countless restocks.
Still a solid pickup though limited or not, its one of those kicks that I bet will be in ur current rotation a lot. I always rotate the classic style grey suede NB's the most since they can be worn with most colors and look good year round. I recently snagged the 990GL4 and its def the most comfortable MiUSA New Balance I own. For anyone that plans on getting one in the future make sure to go with the B width over the standard D to avoid the chunky "dad vibe" most people associate with that shoe(I rock a 2A which is extra narrow). 

J.Crew it up with code: SCORE for your 998's. I just grabbed my brother the Midnight Moon and the monochrome Gel-Respectors for $210. 

Once this post hits an 1 Hour and 20 Minutes, the code might be dead (It ends 11:59PM PST)
thanks dude. grabbed a couple sizes of the black respector. it's a new model for me, so i'll return and keep the better fitting pair.

Back
Top Bottom