Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Simply just stating an alternative route, that others have taken in the past.

I hear ya mane, i hit a roach & was wylin folk.

I may take that route, but probably going to just do a Mens Size 10, no biggy homie.

I'm going to take a break from the forum tho..

All Nite In The Lab cooking this NB1 algorithm. :nerd:

Got my first pair of New Balance sneakers. Just made a blacked out pair of NB1 574s. They got finished and shipped in two days. :smokin Very comfortable out of the box. Makes me wonder why I stuck with a few pairs of Nike Dunks back in the day. :lol:

Last edited:
disappointed in the jcrew... definitely GR ish... there's so much color blocking possibilities on the 997....
its so underwhelming, I hope they bounce back later with a much better 997.

I need my pair to come in asap

**** this 2 weeks **** 

NB BRING BACK 2 DAY PROCESSING 
nerd.gif

Does anybody have any info on these? Doesn't seem like a NB1. The midsole looks different.

Last edited:

I need my pair to come in asap

**** this 2 weeks **** 

NB BRING BACK 2 DAY PROCESSING 
nerd.gif
Yea, that's crazy I saw the 2 weeks whe I was on the site. The hypes there now and hopefully they take more time on QC as well!

I might lose my mind if it takes 2 weeks and the mesh on the toe is all jacked up or something 
did you order yours with a code or did you just go full retail?

really tempted to just make a pair now lol

Last edited:

did you order yours with a code or did you just go full retail?

really tempted to just make a pair now lol
Full retail

Didn't want to wait

Almost did the 15% off 2 code since you save a pretty good amount but went with just one pair to see the mulled wine midsole

Pretty fast. No more than a week if even that long
Well apparently my mail man likes to play hide and go seek with my pink slips and they've been tucked in between a few things and by things I mean in a magazine

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom