Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

The first picture I was leaning forward and bending down to the side trying to snap away.

The second picture I was sitting down with knees bent taking pic to the side so it had that effect.

I applaud folks who takes pictures w their phones. Don't know how you do it. The shoe sizing is fine.

Last edited:
The first picture I was leaning forward and bending down to the side trying to snap away.

The second picture I was sitting down with knees bent taking pic to the side so it had that effect.

I applaud folks who takes pictures w their phones. Don't know how you do it. The shoe sizing is fine.
Set your phone against something near the ground, Use the 10 sec self timer. Stick your feet out so your leg is at an angle.

Like women's online dating profiles - it's all about the angles.

Bought grey 990's yesterday (reissue) from the 30th anniversary for $90 at Sawgrass NB, they had another pair in 11.5 if someone is looking for them.

1: concrete jungle

2: nighthawks

3: pebble blue

htb&butterscotch get a consolation prize.

Last edited:
Indys
Pebbles
nothing :lol:

speaking of which, I see my size Indys available for $280. Not sure if I want to pay that much, but I've been searching forever.

Last edited:
NB998 x Concept "C-Note" today.​

nice, i still have not pulled my c notes out since getting them.

on another topic...i kinda ripped your napa valley wine nb1 lol, ordered them last night. changed couple things but can't lie that shoe was speaking to me since i seen it. can not wait to get them.

Last edited:
nice, i still have not pulled my c notes out since getting them.

on another topic...i kinda ripped your napa valley wine nb1 lol, ordered them last night. changed couple things but can't lie that shoe was speaking to me since i seen it. can not wait to get them.

No worries homie, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, fam. :nthat: I'm going to make these also since I handle my legal issues today with the state of Florida. Where do you live in North Florida?

NB998 x Concept "C-Note" today.​
On the cnote tip why does it seem like people who inquire about these seem to think you are going to find a ds pair for under $300? It baffles me that some cats really think you can grab these in ds condition for the low[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

^i found a ds pair size 9.5 about 3 weeks ago on ebay for $300. clicked bin with a quickness.

@VidiViciUn i live in tallahassee. def feel your pain i have "donated" too much of my time and money to the state of florida. doing my best to make sure they are never going to be in my business again. good luck with that hope it all works out for you. 

i basically took your first design and added green to the toe accent at base of the laces and base accent on the N logo(yours looked like dusty blossom). from the overhead view the green toe accent really popped. will post pics when they arrive. i love how the green clash's with the wine colors.

^i found a ds pair size 9.5 about 3 weeks ago on ebay for $300. clicked bin with a quickness.

@VidiViciUn i live in tallahassee. def feel your pain i have "donated" too much of my time and money to the state of florida. doing my best to make sure they are never going to be in my business again. good luck with that hope it all works out for you. 

i basically took your first design and added green to the toe accent at base of the laces and base accent on the N logo(yours looked like dusty blossom). from the overhead view the green toe accent really popped. will post pics when they arrive. i love how the green clash's with the wine colors.
Thanks homie, I remember my days getting LIT in Tally at FSU. Going to Hip Hop Fish & Chicken after Kegger parties! 
pimp.gif

Yeah your NB1 sounds like it's going to be a Banger, mos def post once you get them in. 
nthat.gif

im about to start checking ebay every day for some 9.5 C Notes or Independence Days. Those are 2 of my favorite 998s and I never find a price i like.

Exactly but under $300? I Dont think so. I'm guessing its a lot of dudes probably trolling when asking about D's cnotes for anything below that $300 tag. Certain new balances is not for those whose pockets are lite flat out

im about to start checking ebay every day for some 9.5 C Notes or Independence Days. Those are 2 of my favorite 998s and I never find a price i like.
yep, got to check 1-2 times a week. the day i found them i was not even really looking for them. don't even know why i searched  for c notes but i did and they popped up.

Thanks homie, I remember my days getting LIT in Tally at FSU. Going to Hip Hop Fish & Chicken after Kegger parties! 
pimp.gif
 ​
Yeah your NB1 sounds like it's going to be a Banger, mos def post once you get them in. 
nthat.gif
 ​
lol i prefer a guthries gut box at 2-3am, nothing compares.

Exactly but under $300? I Dont think so. I'm guessing its a lot of dudes probably trolling when asking about D's cnotes for anything below that $300 tag. Certain new balances is not for those whose pockets are lite flat out
yes imo $300 ds is about as good as it gets. most ppl i have heard that get them under that they are preowned/worn couple times.

Back
Top Bottom