Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

"Union Jacks"​

They pulled the discount. I just received the email letting me know that I need to pay the balance or else my order will be canceled. [emoji]128529[/emoji]
just refreshed the check out page and the discount went thru... didn't complete check out yet tho..

Welp, i had the ball and bucks in my cart untill i seen they will cost me alnost $280 so there goes that

A couple of minutes after my last post i broke and got the ball and bucks, im a sucker for made in america NBs. Most money ive spent on an NB ever, beats my last highest paid by $50 :rolleyes

They pulled the discount. I just received the email letting me know that I need to pay the balance or else my order will be canceled. [emoji]128529[/emoji]

wow, thats garbage. thats on them for not having that fixed before the release.

As much as I like them, I just can't bring myself to pull the trigger at the price tag :smh:

Got 997BBK DS, 998RF VNDS and 998PRM VNDS all size 8

. Would like to sell all together for $400, pm me if interested

Last edited:

wait til other stores release them and then wait again til they go on sale....
you think other places will be getting them? would really like to hold off seeing as packer dropping two pairs of asics tomorrow i would like. all three would be almost $600.

Last edited:
Other stores over seas are getting the BBs, i read theres 500 pairs total and 300 pairs were for the US and 200 for over seas but im not positive.

Last edited:
them not shipping free is kinda like salt in the wound. free shipping with $250 purchase, you charging $238 and can't ship for free?

if that's true overseas shops will prob charge for shipping as well. maybe they will sit for couple days. going to hold off until tomorrow and see if i have any luck with the packer drop.

@VidiViciUn

satisfied with them but wish the nimbulus could was more pure white. at first i thought it was grey or the powder and they made mistake but after comparing to my 998crea looks to def be NB white. obvi this my first nb1 with nimbulus could. took the opportunity and ordered dusty blossom laces to go with my other wine sole nb1(i wanted mulled wine and dusty blossom laces with that purchase). used extra pair of whites that came with my grand tourer or boston 998's.

NB need to give us a extra lace option. just charge $2.99-$4.99 per extra pair of laces. they also need to stop holding out with the double cash back and 20% off code. got another pair i want to make with cool grey and powder.

thats nice, got to love almost $40 off each pair. as many pair you order it is not going to hurt them at all hooking you up. got to keep your good clients happy. you just random call or you have a issue with something to initiate the call?

i am loving that suede accents instead of reflective. i have always hated how the reflective gets that 1 or 2 creases in it. being at base of laces every time i would look down my eyes go straight to it. if possible will never make a pair with reflective accents again.

thats nice, got to love almost $40 off each pair. as many pair you order it is not going to hurt them at all hooking you up. got to keep your good clients happy. you just random call or you have a issue with something to initiate the call?

i am loving that suede accents instead of reflective. i have always hated how the reflective gets that 1 or 2 creases in it. being at base of laces every time i would look down my eyes go straight to it. if possible will never make a pair with reflective accents again.
Yeah they hooked it up. I made them aware of a discount code glitch last week and they honored the discount..

I like the 3m accents on some of my pairs, but i do understand the creases that a couple of my 3m accents pairs have, but it comes with the terrority of wearing your kicks. Charge it to the game..

Back
Top Bottom