Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

I'm checking out my  "Drunk Pack Storks" today. Heading over to Bait. I often wear 21 oz raw japanese denim,not practical for everyone. Self Edge collab on those. I love the contrast with the shoes. Visual butter. The blue has to be seen in the hand. I will get some lace locks and hide the laces.

21oz?! I struggle with some 14oz that I have (at least in the summer). How long have you been sporting them?

Dope shoes though. Apparently drinking and customizing shoes might not be so bad.

Happy Labor Day! #Merica​

It's up to our GENERATION to make WORLD truly GREAT!​

Last edited:
Bait simply was not prepared for the NB1 baby blue thunder assault that was unleashed upon their store today when I walked in. After a couple of customers slipped and fell on the floor while they were trying to shop, they pretty much had to have an employee follow me around with a mop to clean up all the blue butter that was dripping out of my shoes with every step. As he rang me up for my Skeletors the manager asked me to kindly to call ahead the next time I was bringing so much heat so that he could turn on the AC.

Last edited:
Bait simply was not prepared for the NB1 baby blue thunder assault that was unleashed upon their store today when I walked in. After a couple of customers slipped and fell on the floor while they were trying to shop, they pretty much had to have an employee follow me around with a mop to clean up all the blue butter that was dripping out of my shoes with every step. As he rang me up for my Skeletors the manager asked me to kindly to call ahead the next time I was bringing so much heat so that he could turn on the AC.

SWAG :lol: :nthat:

Anybody know where I can find these at a decent price? Seller on eBay had em for cheap but I didn't pull trigger on time. Thanks, much appreciated

I got mine for $63 a few weeks back at the outlet. I can check for you since I plan on going tomorrow. What size?

Does anyone happen to know any promo codes for shoelacesexpress.com? I need to order a few pairs of their 27 inch black, white and silver New Balance laces.

at first, I rolled my eyes and asked where this was going. had me dying by the end of it tnough :rofl:

Last edited:
i need those ash 998's, been out for few days do not know if anyone posted 20% off NB today on concepts with NB20 code.

Real talk...if you don't have or have not ever owned a horween leather NB, go treat yourself. I thought it was pure BS, until I grabbed those navy 997s...lawd, not a stitch out of place and the leather is just outrageous.

So much so that I knew those new 998s would be a cop if I could score on a deal. As soon as I saw that 30% off from Bait, I knew it was a instant cop.

NOW!!! If NB stops playing around and finally release those Peanut Butter Horween 997s...I can stop focusing on them.

Do yourself a favor aND grab a pair.

Last edited:
Real talk...if you don't have or have not ever owned a horween leather NB, go treat yourself. I thought it was pure BS, until I grabbed those navy 997s...lawd, not a stitch out of place and the leather is just outrageous.

So much so that I knew those new 998s would be a cop if I could score on a deal. As soon as I saw that 30% off from Bait, I knew it was a instant cop.

NOW!!! If NB stops playing around and finally release those Peanut Butter Horween 997s...I can stop focusing on them.

Do yourself a favor aND grab a pair.
Agreed... the quality is on point, though I ran into some QC issues on my pair of Horween 997's... ended up keeping the 1300BERs and returning the 997BEXP's (lace holes weren't punched through and I couldn't justify spending more money on an already expensive pair of shoes to get the lace holes punched through). Patiently searching for them in my 11.5!

I know I said I wouldn't do anymore on feet until #OCF, but i just cant help myself #TeamNB.​

NB 997 x J. Crew "Butterscotch" today.​

On a side note.. I want these NB Surplus 575's next, but i know they won't last til my next payday.. The suede on the "N" has me captivated. :wow:

This is the most ridiculous New Balance article I've ever seen.

http://www.menswearstyle.co.uk/2016/09/02/the-8-best-new-balance-special-edition-trainers-ever/7337

The Concepts 2016 Boston Marathon 998 top 8 collabs ever... seriously? Also the article suggests that NB manufactures shoes in Japan which I don't believe is true.
pretty sure they do, those new balance 1300jp were in made in japan i thought. could be wrong though. i'm sure someone else will prob chime in on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom