Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

​
IDK bruh bruh, the 1500's are BUTTER! 
pimp.gif
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
Agreed, brother. In person these are incredible- they just have to be seen and held in person to really appreciate how nice these are. In my eyes the most impressive out of the entire pack. I'm still on the hunt for those 1500's in an 11.5 at a decent price. Perhaps I'll get lucky down the line? Either way, my 575, 576 and 577 from the Surplus pack are scheduled to arrive tomorrow and Friday 
nthat.gif

Also, I think the prices in most of these retail shops in the U.S. reflect the price of New Balance's MSRP. Must have to do with the fact that they're bringing UK made product into the U.S. It's pretty normal to see NB and U.S. shops mark-up prices of UK made models. Still, it's refreshing to have shops like Notre who didn't charge nearly as much as they could have.

I've got two of those and I think I'm drinking way too much of the NB Kool Aid as I am digging those tan/brown 990's, even with that elevator shoe sole

any info on the remastered 710? goretex lined with a vibram sole, I need these in my life. Don't want to pay anywhere nears 180 though. hoping these aren't limited.

anyone know any other **CHEAP** colorways similar to these on a new balance, where the toe is white and then middle is contrast grey/black etc. kind of thing? can't afford nazer eyes or anything like that

anyone know any other **CHEAP** colorways similar to these on a new balance, where the toe is white and then middle is contrast grey/black etc. kind of thing? can't afford nazer eyes or anything like that

Yo! Please tell me those black, grey, and white joints are out there in the world waiting for me and not super limited!! What is the model number and info? First time seeing em over here!

And I just had a "chat" with my girl about saving money for the holidays!! Doh!!

the white grey black 670's are from a few years back (2008ish ?)

great to see so many reissues of older 1500s (and 577s) from the golden age of NB, with a decent shape. 

the white grey black 670's are from a few years back (2008ish ?)

great to see so many reissues of older 1500s (and 577s) from the golden age of NB, with a decent shape. 
Yes!!!
Really happy to see those 1500bg reissue!!!
Come with nice shape please!!!

Very nice shots of the 577 @NonHeinous. Can't wait until my pair comes in.

I got my 576SP in last night and they are amazing. The materials are excellent and the shape is on point. Pics to come later.

M1500CT and M1500BG [emoji]128561[/emoji]

Hopefully they go on sale [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

nbuk present some decent cw in 2016  , but they should put more effort  in shape and qc now.....

Last edited:

You could always make a pair through NB1

Last edited:

any info on the remastered 710? goretex lined with a vibram sole, I need these in my life. Don't want to pay anywhere nears 180 though. hoping these aren't limited.
from New Balance:

Thank you for taking the time to contact New Balance! 

I am happy to hear about your interest in the New Balance H710 Rainier Hiker Boot.

This particular style was a limited edition style that was actually a collaboration with J. Crew and only sold at J. Crew stores and on their website.  Unfortunately, it looks as though they have sold out at this time as they were extremely popular upon their release.  

I would highly recommend taking a look at one of our other boots, specifically the 1400v1, available online on our website.  I have provided a link below to view the MW1400v1.

if this is true how did Rise and extra butter get these?

Back
Top Bottom