Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Hey fam, I've been on the hunt for a new pair of salmon soles for a while now and can't seem to find anything in my size that's a decent price. 

I normally veer away from buying used shoes but a used pair in my size became available. The seller says he bought them used and sent me a bunch of pics. Would love it if you guys could chime in on what you think would be a fair price. Thanks in advance!

I was in the city yesterday, decided to stop by the New Balance store on Boylston. Was able to scoop my 9.5. As I said before, straight NB1, but I dont care. Its for Papi (pause) :smokin

im a sucker I know, no need to rub it in :lol:@runners781

IMO they fit TTS. Super comfy, tip top materials, just a super dope shoe...I'd say like a 997 with more cushion from the amazing memory foam insert
have you seen the olive green and new black suede pairs? 

hoping the brown leather and black leather pairs find their way to deep discounts.

I was in the city yesterday, decided to stop by the New Balance store on Boylston. Was able to scoop my 9.5. As I said before, straight NB1, but I dont care. Its for Papi (pause)
smokin.gif

im a sucker I know, no need to rub it in
laugh.gif
@runners781
Respect. Don't let anyone tell you how to buy something you want. 

These look awesome.

thanks guys, i like them and no regrets :lol:

the color blocking reminds me of the J Crew Indys

I wear UK11 made in England 577 and I've had 576 in UK10.5. Could I get away with UK10 for made in US 997?

prob best to go with 10.5, i think a full size down from your 577 size will be way tight, esp if you have wide or semi wide foot. 997's are somewhat narrow. 

Hola NB Crew...As ya'll travel the internet if anybody finds the 577 English Tender  Purple color way for a good price or a code please LMK...

Can anyone tell me if 998 Tannerys and C-Notes were ever made in US5.5? I know 998s now run that low, but I've just never seen them two in that size.

I was in the city yesterday, decided to stop by the New Balance store on Boylston. Was able to scoop my 9.5. As I said before, straight NB1, but I dont care. Its for Papi (pause) :smokin

im a sucker I know, no need to rub it in :lol:@runners781

what's the deal with these? do I need to drive down to boston? or will they be online like the 574s?

what's the deal with these? do I need to drive down to boston? or will they be online like the 574s?

34 pairs made, only sold in the Boylston St store. They are not "available" online.

I have available in quotes becuase you can make the exact same shoe on NB1.

Tannery 998s and Seal 999s looking sick...
But that Papi 998....[emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]127754[/emoji] Dope pickups[emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Today:

Back
Top Bottom