Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

For that price it is indeed a steal! But also because of that price its dubious.
@ EVERYBODY: Those NB designs are murder!! I DEMAND ya'll post pics when they show up...by the sounds of the the ladies in Lawtown factory will getting OT for all them orders and hours!!

RE: 998 Mints...$95? Brand new? One feedback? Almost too good to be true!!?? Yes I sent an email and have had several buddies ask me my opinion...If I didn't spend $600 on BF and anohter $190 on Foot Patrol 1500 I might have rolled the $100 dice!!

SHUCKS!! I paid RESALE on my DS pair!! hahhahah!

Day 1. "Poor Man's Salmon Toes"​

Hope somebody can help me out. Got this recently from Bait but can't live with the crease plus it didn't come with the beige laces and tissue (seems like a return or been tried on).
Would appreciate if anybody can give me a link (not retail) to a size 9.5 on the 1500SP.

Hope somebody can help me out. Got this recently from Bait but can't live with the crease plus it didn't come with the beige laces and tissue (seems like a return or been tried on).
Would appreciate if anybody can give me a link (not retail) to a size 9.5 on the 1500SP.
I got a pair of 998DPHO with a mean crease too but NADA like that!! Hard times bro...

FWIW, UK NBs don't come with tissue stuffing anymore

I agree with the previous responses. Good pics and honest descriptions and you should do fine. You have to start somewhere. I'd definitely be willing to check them out on EBay.

Appreciate all the advice. I'll be sure to give a heads up when they make they're way to the bay.

Just gotta post a huge shoutout to @moshepark  , been on the hunt for these for a year. Came thru super clutch last week,  I appreciate it man, had to take this quick shot of these bad boys. Niketalk fam strikes again. NB thread is by far one of my favorites. 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom