Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

What do you guys think about this custom? It's either these or a salmon toe inspired 998. Have you guys seen any amazing ID's or own any? Send me some pics!

I know its a shot in the dark at this point but has anyone seen or has a ds size 11 in the Nonnative dune 997.5? Thanks for any help in advance gents

Had to search for some purple to rock today for LSU...

31194660833_14f95ebb70_c.jpg

Geaux Tigers!

Those grey 998 that son of dad posted has a FSR last friday when I went to brighton i should have mentioned it that time. I wish I had extra dough on me that day. Such a sleek looking shoe in that cw i might drop by lawrence next week to see whats good.
they're only $90 until jan 2 though. after that they will be $150 again. if you were there what did you get instead of those? the purple 996 judging by your name ha!

Idk If its just me getting old or what. I hit up the Outlet in Williamsburg Va yesterday and saw the grey 993s for the 1st time. Man them thangs are clean to me. How long is the 40% deal gonna last?

As an SC fan, I hope CEO does well at LSU.   Great person!

To keep this post on topic, the GRB's are
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Idk If its just me getting old or what. I hit up the Outlet in Williamsburg Va yesterday and saw the grey 993s for the 1st time. Man them thangs are clean to me. How long is the 40% deal gonna last?
they're a beautiful shoe and insanely comfortable. you can't beat og grey in any model. 40% until jan 2

As an SC fan, I hope CEO does well at LSU.   Great person!

To keep this post on topic, the GRB's are :smokin
Thanks - I lived in L.A. for 8 years and learned to "fight on" at a few home games... I remember him doing a great job as interim head coach after the Lane Kiffin fiasco.

Went out shopping with my girlfriend and saw this model in the Westport, CT J Crew store.. https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/shoes/PRDOVR~95527/95527.jsp

As far as I can tell researching online this is an old shoe correct? Or does J Crew reissue it? I don't think they had my size, but I loved the tongue on it. I also looked at the midnight moons that I had already bought (wish I did it on black friday) and my god j crew needs to take better pictures for the website, I still don't have mine in hand yet but in person looks sooo much better than their stock photos.

Last edited:
Went out shopping with my girlfriend and saw this model in the Westport, CT J Crew store.. https://www.jcrew.com/mens_feature/NewArrivals/shoes/PRDOVR~95527/95527.jsp

As far as I can tell researching online this is an old shoe correct? Or does J Crew reissue it? I don't think they had my size, but I loved the tongue on it. I also looked at the midnight moons that I had already bought (wish I did it on black friday) and my god j crew needs to take better pictures for the website, I still don't have mine in hand yet but in person looks sooo much better than their stock photos.
It's a relatively old shoe at this point. They might just have had stock leftover. I've gone to a number of J Crew stores here in the NY/NJ area that have scattered sizes left in stock. Doesn't seem to get the love it deserves.

Happy New Years Everyone!

i dont post in here often, but will start posting more on 2017, but for the end of 2016 I'm going to rant for a second so please bare with me.

with the focus and attention they put on their MiUSA line why is it okay for them to send out custom 574s with different toes?, the first 2 pics are my most recent NB1s 1 from October and 1 done with the Cyber Monday deal, now i don't know if i should complain and have them re done or not. I just simply would like NB to fix this issue, though i know its easier said than done.

maybe I'm being picky with the first 2 to 3 pairs since the height and cut of the toe to mesh isn't that drastic and I'm not saying that i hate the lower cut since when its filled out by a shoe tree or on foot it has a aggressive look but id at least like each shoe to be somewhat even. This is still not going to stop me from buying NBs or NB1s obviously, since after making the switch from nike 2 years ago i have become obsessed.

the last 2 pairs though, come on NB Really?

on a brighter note, here is what i think personally were 2 of the top NBs from this year

going to be posting in here waaaay more often :D

Last edited:

Haha at 28 those are my favorite of all my NB. Got them a few years ago from a local running store for $30!

Back
Top Bottom