Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

good thing is they can be had for retail if you want them.
I've looked on the bay and zilch.
They're beautiful!
Wasn't really feeling the gr 997.5 when they initially dropped the gr pair but this pair is insane.
You should def grab them if you can.
They look like the perfect summer shoe.  Will definitely grab them.    What was the retail on them?

$240
sick.gif
Just saw that.  Surprised their are quite a few sizes available on Kith right now.  All small 7.5 and under

Those were never released...which baffles me.  
I believe they used the color way on the 1400s instead (which I gotta admit was well done but it wasn't a 997). I remember all the excitement there was about Horween finally touching down on a 997 only to see all the excitement crushed. 997BEXP didn't make up for it, per se, but it was sure one hell of a shoe nonetheless. Wish they had released both.

Looking forward to another 997 eventually with all Horween, hopefully this year! 
nthat.gif

Also, been enjoying all the great shots and Happy New Year vibes in the thread (shouts to @VidiViciUn  fulfilling his NB1 collection promise, you're crazy man lol- redrum indeed).

Haven't been able to post or contribute much because our family's been busy moving to a new place. The good news is we're all done moving. The bad news is that now I have this huge closet space with room for more sneakers. The addiction continues 
tired.gif

Those were never released...which baffles me.  
by far would have been best horween if they had. 

what size are you again 10.5? i will keep a eye out for the rf 997.5's and let you know if i run across them. you looking for the cyclades only or both?

Also, been enjoying all the great shots and Happy New Year vibes in the thread (shouts to @VidiViciUn
 fulfilling his NB1 collection promise, you're crazy man lol- redrum indeed).

Thanks brother. OTF! :nthat:

jaysis @VidiViciUn

I just love how every pair is an expression of your creativity.

I bow to the master
giphy.gif

Thanks Zen Master. I credit you for finally having me jumping ship from Asics to New Balance. 2017 is going to be an EPIC year bruh bruh! :nthat:

Last edited:

by far would have been best horween if they had. 

what size are you again 10.5? i will keep a eye out for the rf 997.5's and let you know if i run across them. you looking for the cyclades only or both?
11.5 bro, good looking out! 

Back
Top Bottom