Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Damn these are pretty dope. I've been collecting UBs on and off for a while but never really followed too closely so I'm still pretty much a noob when it comes to CWs and models. Being in this thread might become a problem for me.

[h1]mark_godfreyMore old school Flimby style goodness in the form of these GR 577s. [emoji]9997[/emoji] Inspired by a retro pair that we found sitting near a window in the factory. The sun had bleached out all of the blue leaving it a beautiful pastel shade, we fell in love and recreated it. This is brother to the copper rose colourway that will also be out soon.

shot via @urbanindustrystore
[/h1]

Thanks a lot joecurr. Apparently free shipping for US only. I am located in HK and "FREESHIPHK" does not work lol

If it's not urgent, you can wait for hanon spot sale for NB. Normally 30%. Provided it does not get sold out before that.

If it's not urgent, you can wait for hanon spot sale for NB. Normally 30%. Provided it does not get sold out before that.
Yea maybe I should wait. Just a bit anxious seeing my size (US9) got sold out quite quickly in some other sites.

Kind of feeling this new CW on these. Just always been sketch on the way 580's feel. They are clunky to me for some reason.

For some reason cant get down with those 247.  Love that they've been received well.  Anything good for the brand is always a plus.   Just not for me. 

For some reason cant get down with those 247.  Love that they've been received well.  Anything good for the brand is always a plus.   Just not for me. 
Yeah. I wasn't a huge fan of the leather pairs, but the mesh olive pair looks a lot better. The price is cheap too, so they'd be a good beater pair. 

Here's another 1500 GR... and it's rather nice too...

M1500NBW
I'm assuming this is the sister pair to the grey 1500?

I just looked back to realize you already posted the blue 577 and saw the 997 below...

Is the gum sole for real???

Super bummed that I missed out on the entire Yard Pack. Was banking on these releasing in the states and hitting discount. Wonder if any other sites will get these soon? 
UK NBs are always cheaper in UK. I finally caved and grabbed 577yp from Hanon with free ship. Sizes seemed to be vanishing so figured screw it..
What's the rate these days for a pair of 1400SB's?
Just stumbled upon a pic of them and wow they're ill.
I got mine at Vegas Nb outlet for 30 bucks a few years ago. Flawless pair too. Prob the biggest steal of my sneaker buying career..

Same here but those olive ones look ok. Leather ones were all whack to me

Here's another 1500 GR... and it's rather nice too...

M1500NBW
yeah these are fuego

Anyone see these yet? 995DN. Haven't copped any 995's yet but these may be my first. That dark navy nubuck is fire... The closeup shots on the site are even better.

http://sneakerpolitics.com/collections/new-balance/products/new-balance-m995dn-navy-white

UK NBs are always cheaper in UK. I finally caved and grabbed 577yp from Hanon with free ship. Sizes seemed to be vanishing so figured screw it..
Yeah, you're right. Usually when UK NBs hit the states they end up being marked up in price so even with discounts they end up the same price.

I've been emailing random Euro shops who haven't released them and have asked if they're getting the Yard Pack. We'll see what they say. Moment I see the 577 or 991.5 pop up in my size I'm copping.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom