Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Why not? LOL!!! If you like em get em! I always like seeing a family photo vs having a pair missing.

Because you usually regret it down the road. Once you've been doing this for awhile you learn to resist temptation. I also believe @moshepark is looking to keep his collection slim and buying 5 similar pairs would be counterproductive to his end goal of having 25-30 pairs, quality and variety >quantity all day.

Saw these on IG today. At first glance I'm feeling them, although I don't really know about that model? Anyone have anything on these?

Saw these on IG today. At first glance I'm feeling them, although I don't really know about that model? Anyone have anything on these?
it doesn't say usa on the tongue so its probably an asian-made 574. gonna have a bulbous toe. stay far away. avoid with extreme prejudice

Cool NB X PREMIER promo video. ^^
I love the whole premise of this release. The tan and black color blocking representing that of Fords Model T's. PREMIER and FORD both being from Michigan it was a pretty dope idea.

LPU- Premier 998, This release is the one that first caused my eye to stray from AM90s. So glad to own it for just a bit over retail.

Last couple wears...

stick to the 577 plus max one additional pair (991.5 or 1500). imho the 577 is the best pair of the pack when it comes to the use of colors, for me its an instant classic especially if  you consider its the first 577 in a long time with that marvelous shape. i'm not a friend of the 991.5 and would prefer the 1500 (but somehow don't like the red heel). but to each his own. as both of the latter pairs share the same sole unit i would limit the purchase to one of those pairs.

Why not? LOL!!! If you like em get em! I always like seeing a family photo vs having a pair missing.

Last edited:
Unds these tonight. Def 1 of my favorite pairs to date. Sooooo nice.

Idk why but angle of the shpt makes my jeans look super duper nt denim. :lol:

Last edited:
Cool NB X PREMIER promo video. ^^
I love the whole premise of this release. The tan and black color blocking representing that of Fords Model T's. PREMIER and FORD both being from Michigan it was a pretty dope idea.

LPU- Premier 998, This release is the one that first caused my eye to stray from AM90s. So glad to own it for just a bit over retail.

That is super nice color way man.......kinda jelly

Back
Top Bottom