Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Need deez ****. Wore blue today.

Just waiting for discount
you mustve missed the cncpts sale, 192 + shipping.. unless you mean moar discount
happy.gif

dunno if you guys saw this on IG, but apparently the 1978 model is built with the same last as the current UK 1500....maybe other shape discussion is happening up there

Wasn't really feeling the 1978 until I saw the on-foot vid from NB Gallery. Still need to try them on before final judgement.

Ha, don't be. I paid full retail on release and I see what I could have had them for...ugh 

Well, I'm so late now I'm looking at almost retail/more/close to it for DS or even worn pairs. I don't have an outlet near me so I don't get any steals.

I would try to do a poor mans version but I think the closest color is powder? Imbnot even sure how that would turn out haha

Last edited:
#OCF My faves today.​

I'm a little late for Black History Month but, speaking of the "lasting" process . I want to give a big shout out to the man who made it all possible, Jan Metzeliger.​

Ha, don't be. I paid full retail on release and I see what I could have had them for...ugh 
idk just sold my spare 9.5 last week for $275. they are getting harder to come by and aside from the c notes these are as good as it gets.

idk just sold my spare 9.5 last week for $275. they are getting harder to come by and aside from the c notes these are as good as it gets.
agreed, they've dried up but I could have had for outlet price plus ship back in the day. I'm still happy with them though. Beautiful colors and materials. I think premier had a small restock a few weeks ago as well.  Size 10-11 if I remember correctly.

C notes are good as well but I prefer perf toe box.  Tannery 998 > ____ though. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom