Official New Balance Thread *sizing info for different models on first page*

Lol at people on this shape. Don't think I've seen this much crying since Micheal and Prince past away.

Buy the shoe and wear it...no one is looking at your feet that hard, believe me and I look at basically everyone's.

Statement...that is a dope pair of 997..and keep walking along minding their business.

Lol at people on this shape. Don't think I've seen this much crying since Micheal and Prince past away.

Buy the shoe and wear it...no one is looking at your feet that hard, believe me and I look at basically everyone's.

Statement...that is a dope pair of 997..and keep walking along minding their business.

its not about the shape itself, but how it keeps getting worse every new release, and they are not doing anything about it. It gets to a point where the shoe doesnt look the same as it did when the style first caught my interest. It just doesnt look as sleek as it once did. The toe does not look good.

Last edited:
Really bummed J. Crew stopped taking pre-orders for the New Balance collabs. I've called three times already and still haven't gotten anyone who will let me pre-order the Cortado's. It sucks because their collabs usually go up around midnight-1 AM and I don't want to be up all night tomorrow waiting.

Really bummed J. Crew stopped taking pre-orders for the New Balance collabs. I've called three times already and still haven't gotten anyone who will let me pre-order the Cortado's. It sucks because their collabs usually go up around midnight-1 AM and I don't want to be up all night tomorrow waiting.

What is would you rather be doing on a Friday night at 1 am? Lol. Crack open some brewskies and chill out all night. Are you these gonna sell out?

pimp.gif

C20HELLOSPRING back up on ebay? can anyone get it to work

edit: C20SPRING not HELLOSPRING

Last edited:
To the cat with problems on grailed...protect yourself. Its not like you waited a week to pay the guy..why should he take a week to ship unless communicates reason. No tracking/comm provided after a week thats an issue that i would bring to the attention of paypal. I am in the middle of one of the worst business transactions ive ever been apart and its from that stupid site. Do what needs to b done to get duckets back or get your sheet.

To the cat with problems on grailed...protect yourself. Its not like you waited a week to pay the guy..why should he take a week to ship unless communicates reason. No tracking/comm provided after a week thats an issue that i would bring to the attention of paypal. I am in the middle of one of the worst business transactions ive ever been apart and its from that stupid site. Do what needs to b done to get duckets back or get your sheet.

Thanks man. Yeah, I finally got the info for the shipment. Like, I understand people have lives, but dang, it seems a bit rediculous. I will be hard pressed to purchase from this guy again and I doubt I will leave him a 5/5 rating

Not sure if it's the kith filter at work, but the sage, yellow and burnt red pairs are gorgeous.

I'll be down for a pair when they go on sale.

Look what came in yesterday from grailed. They seemed to get here pretty quick, they were shipped out on Tuesday and got here Thursday. My first pair of New Balance
Hows the toebox? My pair had mismatched beige suede on each shoe which kind of annoys me.

Still a great pair though 

Back
Top Bottom